Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

SAMOA74SHOP

Funciona no se puede descargar ninguna foto ni texto mediante botón derecho del ratón. Así que le doy 5 estrellas.

June 28, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos de poder ayudar.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar nuestros productos y servicios. Además, podríamos aportar muchos beneficios a los usuarios.

Si necesita más información, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través del servicio de chat o correo.

¡Que tengas un buen día y buena suerte con tu tienda!
Equipo de apoyo de Eggflow
---------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!
Eggflow Support Team

h2oparts2go.com

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

Sunny the Golden Retriever

You really can't beat this app as far as pricing/function goes. For a basic country blocker, this app works, and works well at least according to my tests/experience. I'm on the free version and will absolutely consider upgrading down the road.

DeltaDancewear

Free right click disable for my store is worth 5 stars without even getting into anything else the app can do.

crazytees01

freaking awesome.someone tried to access store and shop secure stopped them.im keeping this app.its awesome and it did what it was supposed to do

StyleGear Namibia

Great service...at firt it didn't work but the agent assisted me and all is fine.
Thanks for your assistance

GloeDation

I don't use this app for country restriction, I use it do disable right click ( protect pages like policy, terms etc) and to protect photos. For these tasks this app works perfectly and would highly recommend if like me you dropship and want to stop your competitors using your edited images or savvy customers using 'search image' which would take them directly to the aliexpress item. Also it has a smart feature where customers can still use links on your website which is great it you want customers to access some of your texts for your benefit.

Epic Loot Shop

Have a few bugs:
1. It is blocked the unwanted countries but in the Shopify analytics, it still shows the visitor has entered my shop which is broke my pixel.

2. about the GDPR law, it shows it to everyone even when I pick the premium plan which it should show it only for EU countries.

3. in mobile it duplicates the message of the GDPR law. for example:

We'd like to use cookies and collect analytics to improve our websites. You can find out more in our You can find out more in our Privacy Policy.

Please Fix This issues soi can rate you normally.

April 1, 2019

Thanks your for your reviews.
We will check these bug and respond to you soon.

CBradio.ro

Very helpful and easy to implement in my site. Thank you guys for the great work. It solved my problems.

Your Total Savings

I have used this app for a little while and it appears to be doing what is meant to do! I would recommend you using the app for your bussiness