Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Threadfare Children's Boutique

I installed this app to try to block spam bots currently on my website and immediately it redirected my website to a page saying my country was limited, and I could not view my own website! Not good!!

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret the app uninstalled. However, we still want to check this issue the most clearly. So we saw that you were used the Whitelist feature with the USA. When you add a country to Whitelist, then all other countries will automatically get blacklisted without using the Blacklist feature. For example, it's unnecessary to whitelist the US then blacklist Brazil, since Brazil has already been blocked once the US is whitelisted.

So we wonder if there's anything confusing in setting, leading to blocking your country access. Is the USA your country? Please check your country for me on your end and let me know the result of it.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other problems via our email ( felicia@eggflow.com) or live chat.

We hope that we will be seen you reinstalled and supported you once again.

Have a nice day!

Love Portia

It was easy to install and i selected the countries I'd like to block. I would like it if it told us that this step was successfully completed and clearly showed the list we chose, as i wasn't sure if it worked or not, it just skipped to the next step. It's just not very clear but ok as it's free. Thank you

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We will note your comment and forward it to our technicians. They will update it in the future.

We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Voyage Accessoires

Really helpful to block bad IPs ! So convenient and easy to use. Thanks to the team for this app. I recommend

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your compliment.

We are glad about your great experiences. We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Acesse Aqui

parabens muito bacana o app de voces, um sucesso, agora posso bloquear todos os cliques do meu site sem

January 10, 2020

Olá,

Obrigado pelo elogio.

Isso é fantastico. Esperamos que você receba mais valores na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para nos informar se tiver algum problema via chat ou e-mail ao vivo

Tenha um ótimo dia!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your compliment.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will be received more values next time.

Paisii Co

I used this app to help us protect our site. I like how easy it is to configure and how simple it makes it to protect the store. Do yourself a favor and utilize this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Paisii Co,

Thank you for your compliment.

We hope that you will be received more values next time.

myoriginalcovershop

Después de instalar varias apps parecidas para bloquear el botón derecho esta fue la única que me sirvió. Las otras dejaban publicidad en mi pagina.

December 15, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por darnos tu opinión. Lo aprecio.

Intentaremos mejorar las aplicaciones y esperamos que tenga más experiencias maravillosas en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Buena suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
----------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. I appreciate it.

We will try to make the apps better and hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Magic Mama Shop

I just downloaded this app less than 24 hours ago and it has blocked access to several countries I am not selling in and also another person trying to take my content. I would recommend this.

November 27, 2019

Hello Magic Mama Shop,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thank you for choosing us!

Outtlets

I used it on my site and it delivers what it promises, very efficient in protecting my texts and images. I recommend!

November 8, 2019

Hello Outtlets,

Thank you for giving feedback.

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app seems to do what I need done, but it would be nice if the checkboxes on the countries I blacklisted stayed on, showing me more visually which countries are blocked. I also get a flashing notification that I have 2 messages, but I can't seem to find a way to access them when I'm using the app...

November 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

We will note your review and develop the app better next time.
Currently, to see someone tried to get access to your store and has been blocked. You need to upgrade to a paid plan to use this feature.

If you still do not see the messages, please send us a screenshot of this issue, we will check it more clearly.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

BetaBrasil

estou usando a pouco tempo e já gostei, logo pego o premium.

October 24, 2019

Hello BetaBrasil,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.