Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Triple Deal

app not working, no right bann or ip block...not working. I an not very happ here. Please fix this major problem

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technicians checked the apps that you used, they don't see any errors. There might be some misunderstandings about how the app works. Thus, to learn more knowledge about the apps, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/category/frequently-asked-questions/

We hope that we will have a chance to support you if you use our apps again.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance.

NordVegan

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment.

We are glad about your great experiences. We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Deluxur

I've installed app a little while ago, it worked first but it doesn't block IPs anymore and access logs useless also, stopped showing current date list of visitors to my store

February 28, 2020

Thank you for your compliment.

Our technicians checked your store to find out the mistake. They saw that the features are working well. So we need to know the detail more about this issue to help you. Email support sent you, please reply to us as soon as possible.

AUGURO SEMPRE

Es el primer día que uso esta aplicación y de momento creo que funciona pero me gustaría ver una prueba como si yo intentase acceder a mi página desde los países bloqueados.
Gracias

February 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear from you. We hope that you will like the app and have more other reviews in the future.

Feel free to let me know if you need any assistance or information. Please contact me via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day!
-------------------------------------------
Hola,

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Estamos contentos de tener noticias sobre ti. Esperamos que te guste la aplicación y tengas más reseñas en el futuro.

No dude en avisarme si necesita ayuda o información. Por favor contácteme vía chat en vivo o correo electrónico (felicia@eggflow.com)

¡Que tengas un Buen día!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.

Threadfare Children's Boutique

I installed this app to try to block spam bots currently on my website and immediately it redirected my website to a page saying my country was limited, and I could not view my own website! Not good!!

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret the app uninstalled. However, we still want to check this issue the most clearly. So we saw that you were used the Whitelist feature with the USA. When you add a country to Whitelist, then all other countries will automatically get blacklisted without using the Blacklist feature. For example, it's unnecessary to whitelist the US then blacklist Brazil, since Brazil has already been blocked once the US is whitelisted.

So we wonder if there's anything confusing in setting, leading to blocking your country access. Is the USA your country? Please check your country for me on your end and let me know the result of it.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other problems via our email ( felicia@eggflow.com) or live chat.

We hope that we will be seen you reinstalled and supported you once again.

Have a nice day!

Love Portia

It was easy to install and i selected the countries I'd like to block. I would like it if it told us that this step was successfully completed and clearly showed the list we chose, as i wasn't sure if it worked or not, it just skipped to the next step. It's just not very clear but ok as it's free. Thank you

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We will note your comment and forward it to our technicians. They will update it in the future.

We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Voyage Accessoires

Really helpful to block bad IPs ! So convenient and easy to use. Thanks to the team for this app. I recommend

January 19, 2020

Acesse Aqui

parabens muito bacana o app de voces, um sucesso, agora posso bloquear todos os cliques do meu site sem

January 10, 2020

Olá,

Obrigado pelo elogio.

Isso é fantastico. Esperamos que você receba mais valores na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para nos informar se tiver algum problema via chat ou e-mail ao vivo

Tenha um ótimo dia!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your compliment.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will be received more values next time.

Paisii Co

I used this app to help us protect our site. I like how easy it is to configure and how simple it makes it to protect the store. Do yourself a favor and utilize this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Paisii Co,

Thank you for your compliment.

We hope that you will be received more values next time.

myoriginalcovershop

Después de instalar varias apps parecidas para bloquear el botón derecho esta fue la única que me sirvió. Las otras dejaban publicidad en mi pagina.

December 15, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por darnos tu opinión. Lo aprecio.

Intentaremos mejorar las aplicaciones y esperamos que tenga más experiencias maravillosas en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Buena suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
----------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. I appreciate it.

We will try to make the apps better and hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team