Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

huntingplace4u

I used this app. It is a great app ever ^^
It's really helpful for me!! Thank you Dropified^^ You are the best

Heliocart

Very nice team quick response and serious solutions for your issues unforgettable experience in e-commerce

Cozy Cottage Store

I was in another popular app and tried Dropified in place of it. Oh, wow, what a difference! This has made my life so much easier!!! Can't even imagine doing this without it now. 5 stars, hands down!!!

Maker N Hacker

It's a very helpful app for dropshipping automation it's simple and easy to use interface with one-click import products.

woofgear19

Really easy app to use, you can always get help when you need it, step by step instructions, l love this app

November 14, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Thanks!

JDR Distributors

Definitely a great software for all us Dropshippers hopefully you will enjoy at as I do making mi life easier

November 14, 2019

Hey, thanks so much for writing up a review and we're so glad to be part of your dropshipping business. Thanks!

e-smartshopaholic

very easy to use , amazing training , everything we need , need additional strategy for facebook ads , you already very helpful but for beginner, we need more breakdown like how much we should put budget to test product.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for much for giving us a review and allowing us to be part of your dropshipping business. We will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. You can always ask specific questions about Facebook ads in our Dropified Facebook group. Thank so much!

West of Java

I have used this app for close to two months now and really like it. It takes a lot of the complication out of drop shipping. I am very happy with the amount of automation that is built-in. This app is a huge time saver and worth every penny that I pay for it. I also like that they are always adding new and helpful features to make it even easier to conduct business.

Annamodashop

App perfetta,molti fornitori da poter scegliere i prodotti, facile da usare già col piano base, Suggerisco vivamente

Gym Belles

I used this app recently and found that they are great.
I got an initial phone conversation to get me going.
Later I got answers via prompt chats on the many questions that I had.
They make doing business with AliExpress a lot easier for beginners like myself.
Also, I found their courses (videos) to be of immense help.