Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

www.rcnmarket.com

what i like in this app was the costumer support that i can ask questions that i encounter on my journey as newbie on this business.

Emileo's World

I love Dropified easy to import products & fast costumer service. Special Thanks to Kevin for always helping even if it's sat, sun, or late like right now. Already twice he came to my rescue if i'm correct probably more then twice. i 100% recommend this app

And 1 For All

In my honest opinion and through over 2(+) Years of being a Satisfied Customer...

"Dropified is simply the Best Dropshipping App/Software on the Market"...!!!

"FULLY AUTOMATED"... "TIME SAVING"... (+) "FREE E-Com EDUCATION"...!!!

Also the "BEST" of "Customer Service"...!!! (which is Very Important to any Business). "Response Time", "Attention to Details of the Customers Query" and the Will to "Successfully Satisfy" the Customers Concerns...!!!

This is just some of the other Reasons why You will Love having "Dropified" as a Major Tool with/in Your "E-Commerce" Arsenal...!!!

"Thanks a Million" Dropified Team for a Fantastic App and Excellent "Customer Service"...!!!

And 1 For ALL

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app for importing products from suppliers.My go too tool to import products on the fly. Has alot more advanced features that I am coming to grips with but this app does what it says on the tin.
One click ordering and fulfillment and lots more.So far its been worth the monthly investment easily.
Any new and existing business will love it.
5 stars

Richard

EvDaa

I'm surprised I wasted Time after I used it for my store (EVDAA.COM) to give one of..oh I believe it's the best helpified app lol a lot to dropship quite soothing to use and surprisingly supportive I would go on for ever ..this is the best there is keep revolving.
Note* DROPIFIED has one of the best friendly app features.

Gadgets and Cool Stuff.com

This is the best app I've ever used, hands down. Perfect for drop shipping and auto fulfillment, easy to get the hang of it, saves me hours of time and it's quick compared to the previous fulfillment software I had been using. Loads of great tutorials, and you get a full blown a-z drop shipping course as part of your subscription...worth every cent in my opinion. Highly recommended!

TherapySocks.com

Adding Dropified to my system was a godsend.

Before finding this GREAT app, I was spending countless hours manually ordering all of our customer orders.

The company behind the software is amazing. They keep up on all the changes that AliExpress makes and are continually improving the code. I get notices about AliExpress products that are out of stock and my store is updated automatically so that my customers aren't ordering something I cannot fulfill.

I started with Dropified in 2016 and I am VERY Grateful for all the outstanding support and multitude of added features and benefits.

The time this app will save you is so worth the investment.

On a scale of 5, I give this app a 10. Can't thank you guys enough!

SuperCool Doodads

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have been using the Dropified App for 3 years and am definitely a fan of this App and the team behind it!

It takes those time-sucking tasks and makes them a cinch. I am very pleased with how seamlessly it imports products to my Shopify store. I particularly appreciate the speed with which you can place orders, almost in 1 click. Built-in tracking for orders, 1 click download to import customer reviews and a support team that is very responsive and super helpful (step by step instruction when required)!

This is the only platform I have seen that has a product bundling feature built in. There is the availability to have more than one supplier for a product that I don’t think any other app provides. If one supplier goes out of business or doesn't have supply there is another supplier already there without having to spend valuable time searching for a new supplier when it’s time to place the order. Dropified also has a great product alert system for changes in price or availability.

There is an image editor built in that is as powerful as Photoshop. It even has the ability to remove backgrounds which is an amazing addition. I love the feature where you can perform advanced editing to all the product images you get from Aliexpress inside Dropified app. Such a time saver! So you don't need to download the images to your computer, edit them, save them and upload them again to Shopify.

We've been able to hand over all the ordering, product research and loading products into Shopify to a VA who picked it up very easily (thanks to their handy training videos which are easy to understand).

With the easy to use app, outstanding automatic order fulfilling, awesome customer service, ability to import products from many sites, easy to create product bundling and so much more are the reasons that I definitely recommend this App!

Zoocuddles.com

Dropified is the platform that I based my dropshipping store on. It takes the time sucking tasks and makes them a cinch. Anybody with a computer background can easily maneuver and set it up. The support team is hands down one of the best that I have ever encountered. I have passed along the information to friends that I have met in my travels with nothing less than a thank you from them. I don't know what my future holds but if it is going to include another store, it will be nothing but Dropified for me. Try it, you'll be glad you did.

Lula Grey

This is a great app, it’s more than I’d usually pay but it saves a lot of time and work so it’s worth it!