Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

EvDaa

I'm surprised I wasted Time after I used it for my store (EVDAA.COM) to give one of..oh I believe it's the best helpified app lol a lot to dropship quite soothing to use and surprisingly supportive I would go on for ever ..this is the best there is keep revolving.
Note* DROPIFIED has one of the best friendly app features.

Gadgets and Cool Stuff.com

This is the best app I've ever used, hands down. Perfect for drop shipping and auto fulfillment, easy to get the hang of it, saves me hours of time and it's quick compared to the previous fulfillment software I had been using. Loads of great tutorials, and you get a full blown a-z drop shipping course as part of your subscription...worth every cent in my opinion. Highly recommended!

TherapySocks.com

Adding Dropified to my system was a godsend.

Before finding this GREAT app, I was spending countless hours manually ordering all of our customer orders.

The company behind the software is amazing. They keep up on all the changes that AliExpress makes and are continually improving the code. I get notices about AliExpress products that are out of stock and my store is updated automatically so that my customers aren't ordering something I cannot fulfill.

I started with Dropified in 2016 and I am VERY Grateful for all the outstanding support and multitude of added features and benefits.

The time this app will save you is so worth the investment.

On a scale of 5, I give this app a 10. Can't thank you guys enough!

SuperCool Doodads

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have been using the Dropified App for 3 years and am definitely a fan of this App and the team behind it!

It takes those time-sucking tasks and makes them a cinch. I am very pleased with how seamlessly it imports products to my Shopify store. I particularly appreciate the speed with which you can place orders, almost in 1 click. Built-in tracking for orders, 1 click download to import customer reviews and a support team that is very responsive and super helpful (step by step instruction when required)!

This is the only platform I have seen that has a product bundling feature built in. There is the availability to have more than one supplier for a product that I don’t think any other app provides. If one supplier goes out of business or doesn't have supply there is another supplier already there without having to spend valuable time searching for a new supplier when it’s time to place the order. Dropified also has a great product alert system for changes in price or availability.

There is an image editor built in that is as powerful as Photoshop. It even has the ability to remove backgrounds which is an amazing addition. I love the feature where you can perform advanced editing to all the product images you get from Aliexpress inside Dropified app. Such a time saver! So you don't need to download the images to your computer, edit them, save them and upload them again to Shopify.

We've been able to hand over all the ordering, product research and loading products into Shopify to a VA who picked it up very easily (thanks to their handy training videos which are easy to understand).

With the easy to use app, outstanding automatic order fulfilling, awesome customer service, ability to import products from many sites, easy to create product bundling and so much more are the reasons that I definitely recommend this App!

Zoocuddles.com

Dropified is the platform that I based my dropshipping store on. It takes the time sucking tasks and makes them a cinch. Anybody with a computer background can easily maneuver and set it up. The support team is hands down one of the best that I have ever encountered. I have passed along the information to friends that I have met in my travels with nothing less than a thank you from them. I don't know what my future holds but if it is going to include another store, it will be nothing but Dropified for me. Try it, you'll be glad you did.

Lula Grey

This is a great app, it’s more than I’d usually pay but it saves a lot of time and work so it’s worth it!

Shoplifo.com

The best app ever. Best team behind it too. Yes there is sometimes little issues but they are resolved in matter of minutes.

I don't believe there is better app than Dropified that can automate all your business. If i can i would leve 1000 stars.

Idée Originale

Very efficient, easy to use and a reactive customer support.
We have optimized all the automatic orders with Dropified without any trouble.
Very good app ! Congrats !

PMD Way

We're very happy with Dropified. We spent a lot of time looking for import solutions and tested a few. Dropified is the winner and we have imported over seven thousand products and counting. Support responds in a timely manner and overall it's great value. Looking forward to what the future holds as well.

Modern Lemma

I have been using Droppified for well over a year and it's great! I appreciate so many things about this app; I use the photo editing feature to clean up product photos a lot! I have learned "bonus" tips from the help videos, for example how to pay for multiple orders in Ali Express at the same time (saves time and bank transactions:) I like to think of it as a "self parking car" I just sit back and watch the automation work. I have not had any problems and when I do have a question the support is always there and they are so patient and happy to help. (Even if I have a question that should be for Shopify they try to help) There is a lot to learn to do dropshipping well and Droppified is an essential tool to becoming successful. I have recommended Droppified to several friends starting out. Great app. outstanding customer support and loaded with great features!