Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Imoost

This app is very helpful.. it helps me a lot in fulfillment task and researching products.., the automatic fulfillment is awesome. The support is excelent too. Highly recomend this app!

TrendyFetch

I started my journey with the free plan of Oberlo and it was OK, but since switching to Dropified I can tell it's really way better than Oberlo!!! It's so easy to import products, push them to the store, fulfill orders, etc.. The Auto fulfillment is so convenient that it allows fulfilling a lot of orders in a very short time. But the best of the best is the quality and effectiveness of the Customer service, I really suffered from that with Oberlo because nobody answers your questions... Keep the good work!!!

soothebay

It is really the best app for dropshipping, from researching the products, load them in Shopify, editing, upload them to Facebook... and the training, customer support is outstanding. Let's come on board! It worth it!

Bug-Eyed Love

I've been doing the 60 Day Challenge and this app makes it so easy to find and add products. I am so excited to get my dropshipping business going and Dropified is giving me the confidence and knowledge that I need to get that job done! In the challenge, these guys give you the exact instructions to set up and manage your store. Finally, I am finding the confidence, and knowledge, to set up my store, find products, learn some technical aspects that have kept me stuck, and get ready to launch a great business!

RJT Supplies

Been using this for a few months now. It will be a big help as my shopify scales up and gets really busy. Setup for all aspects of importing and sales and purchase for AliExpress.

Ambientree

I love the app, it’s really a big time saver with so many options and most importantly that it works like a Swiss watch. Highly recommend!

Beauty, Bling & Baubles

Dropified is great! Love how when you are searching for products you can see if it has epacket, video, price etc all at a glance. The built in photo editor makes removing logos a breeze. All of the free information on using Dropified and building an eComm business is priceless. Definitely recommend it!

Self Preservation Store

This app has worked absolutely seamlessly. When used with the dropify chrome extension, all of the work is basically done for you. highly recommend!!!

A Spiritual Space

A SPIRITUAL SPACE...
I have used this app since I started my Shopify store, and everything has worked perfectly from the beginning. The support is quick and they are always very helpful I can't say anything bad about Dropified except that it's well worth!!
Thanks for creating this awesome App!

Zaxen Place

This app is amazing! Literally cuts your work time in half when importing products to your store. I honestly don't know where I'd be without it. Still adding products, no doubt. ;) If you're serious about your business, I definitely recommend this app to be among your top choices. Best of luck!