Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Nanou Store

ten times better than Oberlo. There is support in French, it's great
ten times better than Oberlo. There is support in French, it's great

Wild Elk Wear

Amazing app, loads of features over Oberlo and a customer service team that will actually work with you in real-time to fix any issues you might have. Thank you Kevin for your help!

trendyloop

a must have for dropshippers, forget oberlo and the others, try the app and you guys wont be dissapointed! great costumer support answer with in less than a minute! easy and reliable

Zippy Trend

Best app for automating the order fulfillment process!
Plus tons more features to help any drop shipping business.

Active Fitness Company

Very impressed so far. Mostly so with the variant mapping feature. I have many custom variants, such as S - UK 6-8, M - 8-10, L - 10-12, L - 12-14. Oberlo did not let me have 2 variants linked to L, whereas this does. Also tested the ordering and it works like a charm!

Imoost

This app is very helpful.. it helps me a lot in fulfillment task and researching products.., the automatic fulfillment is awesome. The support is excelent too. Highly recomend this app!

TrendyFetch

I started my journey with the free plan of Oberlo and it was OK, but since switching to Dropified I can tell it's really way better than Oberlo!!! It's so easy to import products, push them to the store, fulfill orders, etc.. The Auto fulfillment is so convenient that it allows fulfilling a lot of orders in a very short time. But the best of the best is the quality and effectiveness of the Customer service, I really suffered from that with Oberlo because nobody answers your questions... Keep the good work!!!

soothebay

It is really the best app for dropshipping, from researching the products, load them in Shopify, editing, upload them to Facebook... and the training, customer support is outstanding. Let's come on board! It worth it!

Bug-Eyed Love

I've been doing the 60 Day Challenge and this app makes it so easy to find and add products. I am so excited to get my dropshipping business going and Dropified is giving me the confidence and knowledge that I need to get that job done! In the challenge, these guys give you the exact instructions to set up and manage your store. Finally, I am finding the confidence, and knowledge, to set up my store, find products, learn some technical aspects that have kept me stuck, and get ready to launch a great business!

RJT Supplies

Been using this for a few months now. It will be a big help as my shopify scales up and gets really busy. Setup for all aspects of importing and sales and purchase for AliExpress.