Dropshipping + Channel Selling

Quickly Process 100's of orders + Sell MORE on ADDNL channels

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lynda Anne

This app might be great for a store that is just starting, but it requires so much work on my end to get it set up that it just wasn't feasible. For instance, you have to manually enter the product reviews CSV for every product. And again, moving inventory from Oberlo to dropified - you guessed it - is done one item at a time. You cut and paste the URL from aliexpress and basically override. I have over 3,000 products in my store. To spend 5 minutes on importing and setting up reviews for each and every one of my products would take 15,000 minutes, or 250 hours, or 6 weeks at 40 hours a week. How is that feasible? It's not. Too bad because for the limited time I tried the free trial I was very impressed. It's like Oberlo on steroids. If you haven't started your store yet, or have a small inventory, this is the app to use. There are too many benefits to list. But if you're already running a fairly large inventory, you'll need another full time staff for 6 weeks to get it done. Not realistic is it? Crying in my disappointment. #letmeplaytoo

Beaux Home Goods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Although I am fairly new to Shopify and Dropified, so far I really like Dropified. I like this app because it offers more stores I can add products from. For example, I use AliExpress and eBay a lot and Oberlo does not have eBay as an option. That's the only reason I use Dropified. What I do not like is the 8% fee. I did not find this out until after I had a few orders placed. If business owners are paying $17 a month to use Dropified, that should be all we have to pay!!! I will continue to use Dropified for now until I find another app with no fees but have the stores I like to use.

naughtypet

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

XCESS by M&C Milano

Location Italy

Dropified is PERFECT for someone who lives and work in USA or for those who use ALIEXPRES,but for Europe...
I am sorry i have to cancel my trial version,the platform is great
Maybe when you have a bigger list of suppliers in Europe i will come back.
Also for the future,PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON MORE SITES for updates,not just ALIEXPRES. Anyone who wants to start a dropshipping business needs this feature for the his suppliers. Having 500 products,lots of them with variants...Is imposible to track them all manually.
Thank you very much.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

The Drag Queen Closet DE

The app is very complete and does all it says. I firstly moved from Oberlo to DSers and regretted it deeply because that app is a mess. I then found Dropified and migrated to it, where I got everything setup quickly. I can say I am happy with the app and, especially, with the support received from Greg, who has been very responsive and resolutive even during the weekend. If you're installing the app fresh new and not migrating from Oberlo or any other, you can rely on it 100%. It is a 5-star app. However, I can't give it 5 stars because there is an issue with the product import from Oberlo:
If your products have several variantes, the migration won't keep the link to the Aliexpress variants (just to the Aliexpress product URL), so you will have to map them in Dropified or add them manually during the ordering process. If you had mapped variants in Oberlo, they won't be kept (Dropified will import the original Aliexpress URL even if the product is no longer available in it).

TotalEDC

Time spent using app About 1 year

It definitely is superior to something like Oberlo. The functionality is far superior. You can order easily from Ali and Ebay, create bundles easliy, even from different suppliers and the photo editing abilities blow anything that Shopify has, replacing any need for having to have something like Photoshop. It does have a high learning curve and price tag, and doesn't handle fulfilling orders from independent suppliers as well as I would like, but it saves a whole lot of time in order fulfillment opposed to doing it the old way. IF you're doing any kind of volume the cost should pay for itself. If you're just starting out, the price might be prohibitive. But once things get rolling for you, Dropified is a clear winner.

BOMARKT

Location Germany

It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants but the products with many pictures and information mostly don't work, getting always error. Better use for simple products not with many variations.

The UK Tech Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been great helping me setup my store with aliexpress. It has a few quirks here and there but nothing that affects the overall functionally.

magiquetavie

Location France

I use this app with Shopify, It's very usefull! I need to pratice more and get the informations to learn more.Thank's

Previous 1