Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Exquisite Portuguese Wines

Easy to use and really helpful. However it could have more templates or the possibility of some changes made by us.

Takodana Trader

Being able to write emails out to customers right from my dashboard is great. I do wish there were more features included in the composition of the emails,, similar to what MailerLite offers.

Fondant Baulois Paris Ternes

top very simple, clear.
It's easy to write an email inn less than a minute
I suggest to give a little more options

theLemiStore

good! easy to use. Everything so far, so good.

The Daily Detox

it's very convenient, and the built-in templates look modern and classy. no need to change anything. would be better i think if i can manually edit the footer, but it's fine.

A Novel Bunch Book Box

I really enjoy this app, it has great templates and is super easy to use. All I have to do is plunk in my details and hit send. Couldn't be easier.

comeinsideherroom

I really like this app, only thing I wish their were more template options. Other than that, its great & very convenient.

LoraLeeArtist

This is the easiest way to email your customers. So many templates to choose from and very easy to modify and change details to suite your needs. Love it and will continue to use it.

Brochas y cosméticos

ME ENCANTÓ, SI TUVE VENTAS CON EL ENVÍO DE CORREO ELECTRÓNICO, SUPER SENCILLA DE USAR PARA QUIENES MANEJAMOS TIENDAS

WineHive, Inc.

Where's the automation?! I'm trying to setup an automated welcome email for new subscribers and there does not appear to be a way to do this. Am I missing something?

September 10, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Currently automation is not a feature of the app but our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify