Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app! It is for me by far the best email app out there and it is completely integrated with my website. I like that when it opens up it does so directly in Shopify and does not open a new tab or take me to anew page. I am hoping in the future though that we will be able to add files to the emails as well.

KOI Gourmet Skincare

I love how easy is it to use. Simply format. Simple to learn on your own. I my favorite thing is how it easily and automatically links with products in my store. What I don't like is the limited functions like I can't copy and paste small pics or emojis in the body of the text. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of expensive paid ecommerce email marketing apps, but the ease of it is valuable to me.

Facestora

I got a result of this service. Even it needs improvements this has a great opportunity to market products using emails. Thanks and hope to get a better result.

Lami Fragrance

Really really appreciate this Shopify email e-marketing app. It has been helpful during this coronavirus, its friendly to the pocket. It would be great if more features are added but still, it is not bad.

Jix Hobbies

This app is great. However i wish there was more templates available. I would like to display 2 products next to each other and smaller vs the 3 big images.

Ameer Jahan

i used this app it was a good experience while using this app still i am awaiting to convert my emails to Sale But it help me to convey my message

Fine Gang Apparel

I love that it easily lets me market to my subscribers for free. I can let me imagination and creativity run wild. I do wish they had a few more templates and a few more editing options but i imagine i can find a paid app for. YOu cant beat this for free.

MISFITT XXL

Hell yeah. Super dope to be able to click and add products easily. Love the cool variety of formats. Thanks!

This Is Me By Angie

Easy to use, user friendly and so effective. I did not have anything in place and the prompts really help THANK YOU!

Volo Smoke TM

Hello! We have been waiting for this and are very excited to be included at the launch. Our request is to make it as user friendly as possible for editing text and discount %'s or changing item pictures. Thanks for the opportunity to start using this in our marketing!