Google Shopping Feed Advanced

Google Shopping, FB:Insta, ShareASale, TikTok, SFDR: All Feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Trophy Empire

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

GREAT APP AND GREAT SUPPORT. Really helpful after sales support. Its seemless and updates merchanter centre in real time...will recommend anyone who wants to simplify their shopping. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

Zoomy Leisure

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer support is great but unfortunately this app did not work for me. I primarily wanted to use it to feed my Google Shopping Ads in Australia. I had previously been using the free Shopify App. As soon as I switched to ShoppingFeeder my Google Ads stopped displaying. We let it run for a couple of weeks and the Ads just would not show. Henri tried everything he could to fix it but without any results. We ran several trials where we turned the Shopify App back on and the Ads started showing again right away. So now I've disabled ShoppingFeeder and gone back to the free Shopify App. It's a shame because there's a few features in ShoppingFeeder I really wanted to use.

Ourk9

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Only got to loading my website and then found out the true costs.... They are not cheap, well, certainly if you only have a small site...

4points

Support os slow. Still waiting to get this set up. A day wasted.