Google Shopping Feed Advanced

Google Shopping, FB:Insta, ShareASale, TikTok, SFDR: All Feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Deal Brut

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shopping feeder is great links to all your marketing channels and other platforms such as Google, Facebook etc. Support is really easy to contact and extremely helpful. Well done team. Would highly recommend the app.

QuickTech SA

Location South Africa

When we first looked at feed maintenance apps, we went through a whole bunch before someone recommended ShoppingFeeder to us. What drew us initially was the fact that it was already well established in South Africa (where we are located). James assisted us from the start and made setting up -> publishing a literal breeze. I never had to go through ample support emails. He simply sent me a Google Meet link and we did it live. It took him a matter of minutes, where it would've taken us hours. This app is TERRIFIC!

September 19, 2022

Thanks for this considerate, thoughtful review! We're so glad to have you as a customer and hope to keep helping you on your way to big things!

curAtiv

Location South Africa

Great service! Collen from Shopping feeder is always around to assist you when it comes to getting your account shopping feeder account sorted.

September 19, 2022

Thanks for your honest, thoughtful review! Here's to building the next big thing!

Life Retreat

Location South Africa

Great and convenient service, quick service delivery and very helpful. Great help especially from Collen

September 19, 2022

Great, concise, honest review! Thanks for trusting us to help you on your journey!

The Oliō Store

Location South Africa

Amazing App, Amazing help from Collen. I have been using it on Google Shopping and he has been assisting me in getting my merchant center approved!

September 19, 2022

Thanks for this glowing review. We love hearing about this successful outcomes! Onwards and upwards!

www.kandhgroup.co.za

Location South Africa

The support from James was amazing. Great understanding around integrating the different Sales Channels.

August 23, 2022

Such great feedback in this review. We really appreciate the message. Well done, James!

IOTREND

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app. Easy to use and has helped us integrate into a lot of systems. The customer support from James has been fantastic.!!!

August 23, 2022

James really is an expert in his field. Thanks so much for this great review! Onwards and upwards!

JewelryArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app been using them for months and great support from Collen. I have been using them for Google so far so good.

August 23, 2022

Thanks for this inspiring review. We really appreciate the fact that you've successfully used ShoppingFeeder to grow your business.

The CribStore.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using Shopping Feeder for a number of years and I can honestly say I've never had any major issue creating feeds and getting campaigns live. Their support is excellent (thank you James) and their team is always willing to go above and beyond. It's the only 3rd party feed management tool you will need

August 23, 2022

We just love helping our amazing customers. Thanks for this great bit of feedback!

Buy On Time

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We have been struggling getting an app that allows us to select certain products to be live on Facebook and hide other products, this app has done exactly this. Collins has been truly amazing with his customer services and he assisted me with Facebook and we are doing well. I recommend anyone without much knowledge of online shopping.

August 23, 2022

So happy that you have been successfully using ShoppingFeeder to simply achieve complex results. Happy selling!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29