Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

XooKool

I just started using this App. The App is very good and it has a lot of channels. In addition the Support Team has been EXCELLENT!!
They go the extra mile !

musthaveskirts

Amazing support helping our store get hooked up to ShareASale. Support for this app is faster and more responsive than ShareASale. Really appreciate the help, will definitely be paying for this app!

Houtlander

Great App, great support from the team as well. Integration is very easy and straightforward. I highly recommend this Application to anyone, wanting to list products on multiple marketing platforms.

Kinflyte

I really appreciate the high touch customer support, and have had a great experience so far with troubleshooting and updating Google product feeds.

Biker T Shirt UK

I was having a nightmare with Google Product Feeds and my account got suspended a few times with Google Merchant Center. Not knowing what to do, I reached out to James at Shopping Feeder, he called me and offered to help. He sorted all my issues and my account is now unsuspended and feeds are starting to work again. Excellent service

ACAPYCHAIR

The app is really easy to use and the support is really perfect. They help you configure all what you need for your site. Thanks

SALEDRESS

Great service, Love it!!! The technical team is just so amazing and they're just so nice and good. I would recommend this app to any sellers!

Lifestyle Shop Online

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. We are able to get our products out to so many more platforms and get even more sales in! Any trouble or problem we had we could just contact support and we were helped out! Would recommend this app!

Happy Bargain Deals

Hello all This feed manager is fantastic unlike many others out there such as Channable that charge a lot of money. This app is great value especially for a lower price. Would recommend.

MegaDealz

Great service. Most helpful support agent ever(Spoke to james), helped me through everything and answered all questions. 100% Recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27