Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

ecoMaster Store

There's a little learning curve to using this app, especially for persons like me who are not so techy.. But the Support compensates that. It's just amazing! Shoutout to Collen Shoko who is very helpful.. I've called him twice already for some assistance, and twice also did I get outstanding service.. And my concerns always got resolved.. Keep it up!

Oliver the Ornament

This app was very helpful when connecting my feed to ShareAsale and the live chat support was amazing.

IDS Secure

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely.
Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team.
Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!

Donavan & Cindy at IDS (PTY) Ltd

CAR BREAKERS

I cannot say enough good things about this app & the team behind it. Very very impressive app/service. Thank you so much.

Zaptor

Does exactly what I want, syncs all products to my respective advertising platforms as expected. It would also be helpful for non technical users as the process is very simple.

LeMarc

Installed this app because of limitations with google shopping directly integration with Shopify, so far it has solved all the issues. Great help from the App developer as well.

Africabuy

Great feed l have came across online - easy integration for less technical advanced like me , and great support from James.

Sound & Stage City

The support from James has been amazing as he patiently took me step by step through what I needed to do. With this kind of guidance and service, it was a pleasure!

TicketToTheMoon.no

Good support and a lot of reasons to like it. Easy to make new feeds. Maybe the feeds could update a bit more often, but hey, its pretty quick!!
Recommended!

shopcummins.com

We use this app to manage the product feed for Google Shopping. Customer support from Henri has been amazing when questions arise.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18