Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Welcome

Best app on the network. I love it, very easy, very awesome. Integrates with almost everything very well. I recommend.

JS Jewl

Great app, haven’t yet gotten through it yet at full throttle but so far I’m happy with what I’m seeing so far

Virilemonarch

great app love it wish there was more like it cant wait till they make it better in time to come thanks

ShippingDept PYDTN

This is my first day using, but it looks good so far. I hope this will persuade potential buyers to purchase.

Vaego

bellissima app molto funzionale e aiuta ad incrementare il traffico del negozio. do 5 stelle meritate

Kaboom Cards

I installed this app to help me drive sales, very easy to follow and for new businesses like me, it was easy to switch between plans when needed.

My-Purse-Store

as it shows it’s the top app for sales pop and i really enjoy and recommend it 100%. you won’t regret

DRY-BOOST

good appjai aimé vraiment cool par contre 100 caractere mini pour la description jai pas assez d'idée hier j'ai pris d,la c

My Purry Friends

Just installed this app! Hopefully this will get me more sales in return!
Easy to install and user friendly

Rasgets

Great app, thanks! Kudos to the team they made the app favorable to seller and its customers....!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 671 672