Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

ellie + co.

I love love love the UI! Features are easy to use and customizable. I use it to show activity on my site. It works as advertised.

HYGGES

If I could put 0 stars I would.I signed up for the free plan, and the app still charges you WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT ! I exceeded 100view, the application upgrade his plan alone, without warning you !! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF !

October 22, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email. The charge was generated after your trial period ended. We look forward to your reply :)

Creativewoodandleather

Finding the app was easy after I looked up CartKit. The instruction videos do not match what happens after you install the app however. They need to update it.

YONICQUE BOUTIQUE

I had a superior experience with this app. The representatives were knowledgeable, fast, and very compassionate. We worked on my issue for 2 days because I am extremely picky and I have real OCD when it comes to trying new things. I appreciate how they did not over look my concerns and they helped me. Everything is perfect now and I truly love it!!!!!

Pingo Apparel

I've been using this app for a few months now. I love how user friendly is, and also they are always quick at responding, should you have any questions or concerns. I only wish it was a little cheaper :)

boujastyle

still using it .....................................................................................

Lashe and more

amazing app >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mauromarket

J'aime vraiment comment sa marche. C'est un outils indispensable dans votre boutique. On dispose d'une multitude d'option afin de créer comme on le souhaite notre popup. Simple, efficace et épuré cette outils ma facilité la vie.

Bombibib

This is one of the best apps to show social proof and activities on the site. It creates urgency and also FOMO in customers. Customer service team is also impeccable. Thank you for the super prompt response!

Ashan Holistics, LLC

Customer service responded quickly and thoroughly addressed my issue with care and thought. The pop-ups definitely increase my sales and add another layer of legitimacy and testimony to my shop. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 671 672