Sales Pop by Consistent Cart

Sales Pop by Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase buyer urgency with Recent Sales Notifications

Kolorya

I´m still installing. Hope it will be great! I have read the reviews and decided try it. The sales popup is a good method to increase conversions.

Ceko Brand

it would be nice if it was free . this is a nice app . i downloaded this for my store and it is working super

eBESTDEAL

Good application , it's very useful, and helps a lot ... i recommend it to boost your sales ... good job

Gofowing

good.good.vgood.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.

Kaisor & Kopper

I just set it up it is super easy and I love that it pulls old sales as well. So far so good. I think this will serve me well. I was able to auto generate which is a cool feature.

Tolle Decoration

i used this it very helpful. I will to uses this app for have avery good store in shopify and have many seles

Stolen by Jac

Just Installed the App, Easy to use. and great outlook. No any issues so far. Hope to keep using this for my site(s) www.stolenbyjac.co.id

CM-Store

its a great platform, it usually take all the costumers to buy and feel like evreryonbe is buying your product using it on our Store we enjoy a lot using the app !!

ALITE ISLAND

Its a better way to conveince the customer regarding what other customer think about our site. Thanks

Monsieur Celin

Cool app so far. I'm just trying this out. Hope i'll keep liking it. I love how my orders automatically appeared in the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178