Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Love By Letterbox

I consider this app to be vital as it creates trust with your visitors, showing them that others have trusted you when purchasing a product.
Helps the conversion from shopper to customer.

Also, very easy to set up and I am greatly appreciative of the free plan for when you've just launched your store.

JAYHANS

the conversion rate after i installed sky-rocketed. Definetely a must have app to help build trust...

Pet Athletic Wear

love the free plan avaliable. makes it easy for small business owners to get their feet wet before they start to profit off of anything

COSMIC&Co™

free plan available ? Sweetpie, don't lie. <3

Cherche Royi

Esta calificación la doy por que no he podido configurarla y antes de que me cobre, prefiero desinstalarla. al aprecer tiene buenas review pero es algo compleja y más cuando no se maneja ingles.

Book Wurm

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

The Dogs Biscuit.com

I think this app is fabulous. It completely transforms my promotions and Sales. It's professional and brilliant

♠ NUTLET

I GOT CHARGED 29 DOLLARS FOR NO REASON, I UNINSTALL THE APP BECAUSE I DID NOT GET 1000 PEOPLE THAT VISIT MY PAGE BUT I STILL GOT CHARGED, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE A REFUND PLEASE.

November 26, 2019

Update: We've reached out to this customer multiple times with no reply. The charge was made after the free trial ended. If you're seeing this message please check your inbox. Thanks

Hypnotic Hair

I love Sales Pop-Pop up notification. Having this app makes my store look professional. The only issue is the price of $29 a month. I don't know if I can really afford this. Consider lowering the price.

LADYELORD

It has been a great experience! I had a good result. My sales converted about 30% more with sales pop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 690 691