Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Amy's Cosmetics

Great Job Teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YOSHIO NAKAMURA(GINZAPARISU TUTIURASHIYAKUSHOMAETEN)

First of all, I selected from the recommended function site list from the site's e-mail magazine because it was highly rated as the most downloaded site in the target site list this time.

monovanilla

I use it to do my women's fashion business, and love to share the wonderful experience to help more, if It is faster it will do more favor for me

MckayLashes

Very easy to install and use. Totally love the easy to follow instructions especially due to the fact that i am not an expert at this.

Babiesrhere

I used this app and it really helps me to sell more and establish my brand. This is just starting and I wish more and more Shopify apps should be developed and published by them.

Glamourverse

I like this apps so much and it helps me a lot! I will get more conversion in order to scale the business in the future!

Love Ann Joy Apparel LLC

I have used this app for less than one week. So far, it is a great app. It does what it say it will do.

Lana-Rose Fashion

Only recently installed however getting great reaction from my customers, we'll see what the future holds :) Easy to install and quick reply when I asked a question.

Every Little Thing

I have just installed the app to try it on my store. Hopefully it works well and help in conversions!!

EASE Soap

Sales pop really helped me add an exciting feature to connect with the customers. I cant wait to see what happens next with the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 570 571