Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!

HermesTechCo

Overall the app is doing fine for me, still in the process of getting my shop known though. But so far so good!

boldbelles

This app helped me develop my store's social proof. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to grow online.

Mybongmate

really good app wish it has a few more functions hope you you guys will update app this year sometime

YOLLO

good programes pup up salse hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2Kute4u Boutique

Great loved it very wonderful to understand, never thought this would be so easy. Great job sales pop

Liit clothing

The app itself is really cool, just a suggestion for the guy doing the voiceover for the YT videos to try slightly less to be too casual. It will help if the instructions also feel active. Again great app.

Ika Ninja

awesome app this works better than expected. I have been able to convert sales thanks to having this installed

UGASOL

ux suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

July 30, 2020

Hi - we would love to get feedback from you. We reached out via email :)

Pure Pollination

Pricing is too high for what they are offering. I have found a more affordable option

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 669 670