POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Mount Discounts

Awesome app that helps build social proof for other visitors on my site to give them a relieving feel when deciding to purchase or not. Amazing.

Sixvil

its amazing daaaaaaaaaaam soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood thankyoooooooooooooooooooooou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Best Online shopping

i used this app give very easy for my site i do recommend to everyone its Awesome App great work thank you

Olista

Veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooood applicatiooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn thanksssssss

everyday21

Very good app, hopefully would help increase my sales. This app works smoothly without hassle and no stress

She Bad Boutique,LLC

I used sales pop by consistent cart to help me boost sales and also to gain the trust of future customers.

The FANchize

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooood appppppppppppppp. thankkkksssssssssssss

ELITLY

i needed it in french with consistent cart but translation wasnt available so i tried this free up, damn it s working for my french store
nice app

Premium AA Trendz

Just started using the app - hoping it will help with conversions in my store. I had previously used another app that didn't do too good. Hoping for a better turn out with this one.

HairySteps

good good app!pp!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!good app!