POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

CM-Store

Location Germany

its a great platform, it usually take all the costumers to buy and feel like evreryonbe is buying your product
using it on our Store
we enjoy a lot using the app !!

ALITE ISLAND

Its a better way to conveince the customer regarding what other customer think about our site.
Thanks

Monsieur Celin

Cool app so far. I'm just trying this out. Hope i'll keep liking it. I love how my orders automatically appeared in the app.

Location Mexico

we enjoy a lot using the app

Writer's Block Coffee

An essential app for any store that's getting started and needs to build trust. I wish it would allow for custom thumbnail images, but it's not a deal breaker. This is a no-brainer. Install this app.

Dólar Brasileiro

Location Brazil

I am just a beginner. And it seems very simple and useful for me. If you are a beginner like me, I would recommend you to watch some tutorial first.

The Box Trix

This app has helped build my clientele. It pops up showing people who view my website that other people have made purchases. This encourages people to buy as well and that your website is a secure site. I would highly recommend getting this app.

Buckle London

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Estaba buscando esta app para ayudarme con retención del cliente, no conocía el termino y fue de gran ayuda. Muchas gracias

Sanctus est

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina

Awesome app..real people buying from my site... boosted my sale up to 300% and that's why i love it so much <3

Cross Good

Location India

every time I found this, that is a great free app for increasing your sales rapidly. i love this free app o Shopify.