POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 16, 2018

have not noticed increase in sales yet looking forward to it.. the app seems great for social proof..jjj

ThePurgeparty
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 16, 2018

Hello! Thank you for this app, becouse this app help me to get more sales! App is amazing and good! Thanks

LSQShop
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 16, 2018

my team and I love this app! It make our site looks more active with sales pop up. I think customers can notice that this store is legit because it keeps showing people what others purchased live. I'd definitely keep it!

SoGoodBB.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 16, 2018

Im sure it works well but you cant generate your own pop ups for the store. For that reason it isnt ideal for me at the stage im at

Travelers Pro Shop
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
October 16, 2018

I used this app for my store and it works great for increasing fomo and urgency. Setup was really easy, and the design looks great.

Bunny Supply Co
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 15, 2018

Just perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfectJust perfect

MyPetzCare
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 15, 2018

Wow! I installed it a while ago but just configured it, it really helps! Love it! Cant wait to start seeing more conversions!

Total Ninjas
Lebanon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 15, 2018

i helps a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Belle Pearl Boutique
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 15, 2018

I just turned it on and started to market my business and this app is wonderful! Excellent APP. Good app.

notablyme.net
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 15, 2018

I used this app to help show the sales in my Store. I love the ability to do that. I just wish I could share all Sales. Thxs so much for a Great App!

Mofotrends