4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and conversions with its user-friendly design and easy setup. They appreciate the unique feature of displaying customer purchase activities and the insights it provides about site visitors. The customer service, especially the chat service, is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The app is noted for its reliability and effectiveness, with many merchants using it across multiple stores for years.

August 27, 2018

cfyghvjb,nhjvbknbuhj good app

Pasarpas
Indonesia
July 18, 2019

nice app, but we can allow all information abut our store, customer data,address, email, mobile no, all.

Vamp trends
India
April 8, 2020

I love it so awesome
Love the features of the app
Helps with sales mostly
!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

3rdwaveco
July 23, 2019

I'm going to start using it i will come back and let you guys know. But it was easy to set up and its free.....

Tá Vindo Shop
Brazil
August 1, 2018

just installed. wrong time to force me to do an app review. so far installation was easy

Wuka
January 29, 2019

Cette application est très utile et facile à utiliser! Je le recommanderais à tous ceux qui débutent dans un nouveau magasin ou même à quelqu'un qui a un grand magasin. La meilleure partie est que c'est totalement GRATUIT

Anokk
France
August 23, 2021

App helps maintain sales and show social proof for my boutique however I wish there were more branding features

Beauty of the Belle
Sales POP! replied August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

May 24, 2019

i used this up for my first store as a neebie just instaled with my first shop so hopefully its gonna run good.

Unique and owesome
North Macedonia
April 5, 2018

great free app. I feel a bit shady creating fake sales, but plan to delete them once I get some sales in the next few days.

Spacecoastmealworms
November 25, 2018

It would be nice application... thanks for this is awesome one... it will help a lot to my sales because is design to the costumer to think positively agree with our product to be purchase and of course it help to the costumer to decide automatically to buy the item...

Trendy Bags & Collection