Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Tundii

incredibly easy to use, fully customisable (font, colour etc). cant wait to see how it does for my store!

Wild At Heart Wholesale

Great App! Does the job intended, easy to set up and understand. The pricing is reasonable as well.

Once Upon A Vine

Very easy to setup - works very well for my website needs - would recommend to others for retail websites

Gluecksboutique®

Testen wir seit etwas über einem Monat. Hat uns sehr geholfen den Verkauf zu steigern. Preis Leistung TOP!

CaseBuddy Australia

Yes, it's awesome. Does what it says. Only typing this to get to 150 char length and make this message go away.

Eye Am Vitality

i used this app to help boost my sales and promote better marketing skills. it has been a lifesaver.

Crowned Delights

GREAT APP REALLY HELP ME BOOST MY SALES. and MY CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT ALSO INCREASED TREMENDOUSLY. i will be using this app on all my business stores

Travel Agent Tees

Finally I found an app that will display the state that my customers purchased from and allowed me to customize the bubble. Thanks so glad I found ya'll!

Artista el Café

I am working with your app now for some days..... great application and easy to manage settings! Every detail can be set as preferred, well done guys!

KLADINY

muy buena, necesitan tener grabado las ciudades de los países para que salgan los estados aleatorios. MUCHO MEJOR

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15