Nice ‑ Show Recent Orders

Nice ‑ Show Recent Orders

by GoldenDev (Nice)

Boost sales with recent orders social proof notifications now!

32 Dresses

I love this app. Very simple yet effective as well. I love how this app increases my customers and builds trusts to customers.

Aqua Cooler Direct

Great app. I tried a few alternatives but none of them had the ease of use and customisation that this one allowed. Would definitely recommend - easily worth the price.

Til Valhalla Project

This app has worked great for me over the past year or so. There is a TON of custom setting so you can make it perform how you would like.

My mistake in the beginning was trying to show TOO MUCH social proof and it looked kinda spamy. But If you monitor your analytics i can see this app gets alot of clicks from my customers and keeps them converting.

Cute

Great app with even better support, highly recommended for anyone who would like to boost sales from their shopify store!

Groovy Graphics By Mt

Seamless integration !! Up and running in no time. Bravo.

Trendingnowandtomorrow

Really cool App! AND WORKING !!!!

Bijouxbela

NEW UPDATE! Just when I thought this app could not get any BETTER, it does! You can now create custom notifications like new arrivals, promos, coupons, back in stock, just about anything you want to tell visitors about can be added to the notifications Thank you for the best Sales Notification app for Shopify!

UPDATE! New widgets background are here! You can now customize it even more with custom fonts, colors, and background, it will blend well with any theme.

This app just keeps getting better. Loads super fast, works on any theme without re-install, awesome support. What else can you ask for? Thank you, Henry!

Very happy with the app. Responsive and professional developer. Maybe we could have more widget designs in the future, that will be nice. Thank you!

Arrugao

This app is fantastic! Simple, minimalistic, no hassle... Just love it!

One thing I haven't been table to tackle though is how to change the effect? At the moment it slides in bottom to top, but I'd like it to fade in, is this doable?

Cheers!

Cat Lovers Australia

I LOVE this app! I wish I had found it sooner. It's exactly what I was looking for - simple, customisable and no app branding. A big thumbs up, thank you for a great app.

Namebrandwigs

Great value! Provides the social proof we were looking for, and the developer was quick to make feature changes/additions that we requested.

Thank you!