Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

BFCM Recent sales pop & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Just installed this app and it started working immediately. Easiest app EVER!!! Looks professional! LOVE IT!

Ease products

I really like this app. It gives the website a professional look and helps customers trust your store.

PeadarLewisLeafCo

Good app, reliable nd simple. I like being able to add customers easily and quickly, helped ,me double my sales almost!

The Buffalo Turf Company

Seamless integration and endless options. Already increasing conversions by creating urgency and social proof.

Discount Station

superb app for helping get more social proof for sales! Would surely say if you need an app to help do this then download this app!

Rizwanahmedonline

I have no complaints at the moments thank you so much.................................................

Topez Aerol’e

Absolutely brilliant! The social urgency that it provides, is great. It did wonders to boost our conversions.

Lopolly

The app is very helpful, and love it very much, one problem is the picture siz eis not perfect, and customer service didn't reply my email. Anyway, good app.

September 25, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for a nice review.
I am sorry to see that we somehow missed your email. You can contact us again at support@goldendev.win and let us know how you want to display the image :)

Thanks,
Nice team

Food For You

Excellent App, I use it alot. Very easy to use and i highly recommend for other users. if you looking for an easy to use app. this is the one.

Flawless Tool

perfecto para los nuevos productos y para darle ese toque profesional a tu tienda, se lo recomiendo a todos!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11