Show Recent Orders & Sales

Show just bought order popups, recent sales & increase urgency

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

Laced by Layy

Time spent using app 7 minutes

great free plan! im excited to see how it increases the sales in my store. i definitely need the boost!

Design Co. Studio 2

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I use this for my business. And I looking for customers to look on that the most recent customer ordered.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

This app is simply perfect. On free tier it does what we need and has the option to pay a small amount per month for customisations if needed. The customisation options provided are not basic they are quite thorough. You can customise everything about the notification banner/pop-up.

Nurtural

Great app! Recommend for anyone to use. Really efficient way to acquire more sales for your business.

Front Porch Candles

Love this app! It is very accurate and I love the look of it! Works perfect on my website and the free version is Great!

Gingerlily Perles

Location France

Good application, easy to parameter with a lot of (paying) options but even with free pricing, it does a great job.

Lavictoire

Time spent using app 1 minute

This is a great addition to my store! Really helped with conversions and convincing those who weren't quite fully convinced yet!

happy vegannie

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 minute

La aplicación funciona muy bien, me parece que es una excelente herramienta para darle más confianza a los compradores al momento de agregar productos a su carrito y efectuar el pago.

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

This is such a gorgeous app. I absolutely love how my notifications are displayed and even though I’ve ran into a few hiccups, Henry is a life saver! So quick to come to the rescue and even goes above and beyond to check on your website performance that is beyond their scope. That is quality customer service. THANK YOU HENRY!!!!

Starling Bags Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me make my page look busy. It is doing a great job so far. I would recommend using this app. Especially when you are just starting up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19