Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Recent sales pop & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Rizwanahmedonline

I have no complaints at the moments thank you so much.................................................

Topez Aerol’e

Absolutely brilliant! The social urgency that it provides, is great. It did wonders to boost our conversions.

Lopolly

The app is very helpful, and love it very much, one problem is the picture siz eis not perfect, and customer service didn't reply my email. Anyway, good app.

September 25, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for a nice review.
I am sorry to see that we somehow missed your email. You can contact us again at support@goldendev.win and let us know how you want to display the image :)

Thanks,
Nice team

Food For You

Excellent App, I use it alot. Very easy to use and i highly recommend for other users. if you looking for an easy to use app. this is the one.

Flawless Tool

perfecto para los nuevos productos y para darle ese toque profesional a tu tienda, se lo recomiendo a todos!

XJ AFTERMARKET CONCIERGE

Sales Pop apps increase conversions by giving other potential shoppers some social proof... and the feeling that 'other people are also doing it, don't get left out'. My problem was ... I'd just started and literally had no Sales, so all the Sales Pop apps were no help... This app helped me immensely as it also showed the people that clicked "Add to Cart''.... In the end, it helped me convert all my abandoned carts into social proof.. which in turn helped me increase Sales...

Best of all, its cheap, lightweight so the page doesn't lag.. easy to integrate, no gimmicks, or under-handed auto-signup or upgrade tricks ... loved it... thanks guys.

Swing Design

Great app! I tried a few of the free ones but they are very limited. This app has every option you can imagine. It is wort spending the money, you will be happy with this app.

Hopegivers

i used this app it helped me with sales and i recommend it for everyone out there that is a drop shipper

SeKtion 8ight

Dermyonlinestore

I use this app for help my business but i seen is the best one i choice
its Good app with a nice appearance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11