Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

Gingerlily Perles

Location France

Good application, easy to parameter with a lot of (paying) options but even with free pricing, it does a great job.

Lavictoire

Time spent using app 1 minute

This is a great addition to my store! Really helped with conversions and convincing those who weren't quite fully convinced yet!

happy vegannie

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 minute

La aplicación funciona muy bien, me parece que es una excelente herramienta para darle más confianza a los compradores al momento de agregar productos a su carrito y efectuar el pago.

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

This is such a gorgeous app. I absolutely love how my notifications are displayed and even though I’ve ran into a few hiccups, Henry is a life saver! So quick to come to the rescue and even goes above and beyond to check on your website performance that is beyond their scope. That is quality customer service. THANK YOU HENRY!!!!

Starling Bags Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me make my page look busy. It is doing a great job so far. I would recommend using this app. Especially when you are just starting up.

SwissPL Watch Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very helpful to establish confidence in your store and being able to display what other customers have purchased assists in that endeavor. Thanks also to the support staff for helping multiple times solve little questions I had.

kayzers

Time spent using app 9 minutes

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

LNB Luxury Candles Home Decor

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very easy app to add to your store and to navigate. Great for stores that are new and have been in business for a while.

Matchaaaaa

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 minute

It is really cool that customers can see which products are popular and bought. Love it and hopefully it will increase sales.

ToniChase Lashes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!! My sales increased immediately!! I recommend this app for all business owners!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16