Product Questions and Answers

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 18, 2023

I love this app! A readable Q&A section on your product pages is HUGE for SEO and helping to drive organic traffic to your site from search engines. A must have app.

Axe Row
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 18, 2023

Extremely easy to use the app. The Support Team is very quick to respond to each query and resolves very quickly. Highly Recommended!

Proaim.ca
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 2, 2023

Great support, added the "Ask a question" button with extra customization to match our theme. Thanks Milan!

LionParts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 1, 2022

Seems to work well, and the team made some customisations at no extra cost, which for such a cheap app is impressive.

The Organic Protein Company
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 22, 2022

Top-of-the-line support. We appreciate the support the team has provided so far. Quite easy to use this app

proaimusa
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 10, 2022

great support helped get it installed. Really appreciate the simple functionality and clean presentation on our product pages

SpeedyVite®
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 11, 2022

We've used the question and answer app heavily and we find it to be a great way to engage with casual visitors on our store. Often these lead to email exchanges and phone calls. We see so many sites with many questions and no answers, so we feel that our prompt and thorough answers are a good advantage for us. The app works fine, and the support has been great when we needed any adjustments to match our page theme and setup. Relatively easy to 're-integrate' when you change/update themes, but don't forget to test after theme updates.

MyGreenhouseStore.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 19, 2022

Great app and great team. Always helpful! The app allows me to answer questions in a well presented way!

Modern Metal Detectors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 13, 2022

Got the answers I needed and issue resolved quickly.
The response time was less than 12 hours. I'm happy.

Oak Park Home & Hardware
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 5, 2022

The customer service has been very helpful for me. I had a question on the install of the code and they were prompt and efficient in response.

All Bathroom Vanities