Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Electric Bike Zone

Initial setup support has been great so far. The install was pretty straight-forward, but I got support to customize the look of the button, and it was quick and easy.

Coffeeza

Excellent support from Milan. Still new to the app, but it looks promising. My only suggestion: please make your backend more visually appealing.

Imperial Terrain

App is pretty good for questions and answers however the FAQ builder lacks a key feature - the ability to manually organize the order in which the FAQs are displayed. Currently, the app does not allow you to change the display order which results in the most used FAQs not being displayed where they are easily seen.

goosehill

good and easy to use, very helpful customer service, always answer quickly and solve all the problem for us.

GearDen

Simply outstanding app and support. This app performs perfectly at a low cost. Cannot recommend highly enough!

House of Isabella AU

Great support with a set up issue we had. The functionality of the app is great and I can see this will help our customer's get the answers to often repetitive questions and take pressure off our customer service teams. Only been using it a week but it seems very good.

Tinware Direct

Very easy to use, had an issue with displaying reviews on our website which was quickly rectified by the team, top stuff!

Pandxp

This app is really helpful. Even free plan can do a lot than I expected. This is a must-have app for every online stores.

ibrowhenna

The app is Great, the customer support is also very helpful.
will try paid plans after some time...

Mak Freeshop

This app helped me a lot to add valuable information of product using question and answer format. It saves time answering only once a question. Also the customer support of this app is amazing, they did a customization of language very fast and covered every detail requested.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12