Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

db-house

One of the best apps here and more important, the service.
They are helpful and professional, very very recommended.

Lounge Decor Plus

This is a wonderful app! We got several leads from potential customer asking questions about our products, and I would strongly recommend this app for anybody looking to increase customer engagement. We also use it on our FAQ page for easier question submission. The customer service for the app has been absolutely wonderful. This is our second product from Simprosys InfoMedia, and they are always 100% consistent.

Quintessential Tips

This App is good, we got good service from the team and everything was easy using it. They respond to emails quickly and the fees are low and worthy of the product.

If you want to add the Q&A function to your website then this is the App you are looking for.

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

thank you!

Forest Homes

This is definitely a great app to have on any online store. I haven't yet tried the update, but it's always worked wonders! Thanks Amit!

HighZer0 Electronics

Exactly as expected. Doesn't automate importing reviews, and direction might need to be updated otherwise pretty good! https://highzer0electronics.com/

msag

The app support has been outstanding! They address all questions promptly and helped with all of the set up for my team! I highly recommend this app!

AVStore.in

Never realised the need for this app. We now get great insights from the questions asked by site visitors. I strongly recommend this app for any site that has speciality products.

Earth Trek Gear

Only two users over the past 6 months that posted a question. Yet we have many orders. I'm wondering about the need. While it may have benefits of SEO and FAQ stuff, it needs enough questions and answers to make that happen.

3D Printers Depot

This App is very easy to use and now I can collect all Q&A in one place, so next customers will be able to read it and get the answer faster. Support team is very helpful, they asked all my questions very quickly. Thank you!

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10