Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Forest Homes

This is a great app, unfortunately I'm not able to login after the recent update and I can't find an email to reach for support anywhere! Please help!

HighZer0 Electronics

Exactly as expected. Doesn't automate importing reviews, and direction might need to be updated otherwise pretty good! https://highzer0electronics.com/

msag

The app support has been outstanding! They address all questions promptly and helped with all of the set up for my team! I highly recommend this app!

AVStore.in

Never realised the need for this app. We now get great insights from the questions asked by site visitors. I strongly recommend this app for any site that has speciality products.

Earth Trek Gear

Only two users over the past 6 months that posted a question. Yet we have many orders. I'm wondering about the need. While it may have benefits of SEO and FAQ stuff, it needs enough questions and answers to make that happen.

3D Printers Depot

This App is very easy to use and now I can collect all Q&A in one place, so next customers will be able to read it and get the answer faster. Support team is very helpful, they asked all my questions very quickly. Thank you!

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Wizard Patch™

Update review: After a long trial and careful consideration we found a few negatives with this app. There are some features this app struggles with but for the most part the functionality is a 6 / 10. I will say that on occasion the app has had issues and we were unable to log in yesterday. Response from app dev is typical of free apps, not really excited about resolution, and replies less than 3 words which is not very professional by any standard. I hope this app works for most of you but the clunky layout for us and the limited features along with the "off and on" characteristics make this app a hard sell.

Original review: Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc used this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings which allows our customers to directly reach out to us on each listing page, great for SEO and also showing other customers that we really care to answer their questions!.https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!

Steelhorseaudio

Best app we've found for Product Q&A. We had a special request and they coded it for us, free of charge! Highly recommended and does what its supposed to.

Maverick Mobile

I was having trouble getting the App to show on my site. I was worried that a new theme I switched over to had some code that prevented it from showing up. So I asked about this problem on the live chat and went about my morning trying to figure this out. A short while later Amit responded and said they need to insert the code into my theme and could do it in the next 24 hrs.

Luckily I figured out where to past the code and got the app to show on my product pages. I ultimately wanted it to appear in it's own tab. I emailed Amit back and said I had it covered. But instead Amit emailed me back and said he installed the code and put it in it's own tab without me asking him for that. Overall I got amazingly fast and friendly service and got more than I asked for. This app is awesome and the people/support behind it are even better!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10