Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

FAB Displays

Very good & quick service from Milan (Web Developer) - just started using the app but will add to client interaction and information sharing

Coral

I removed this app because I didn't have a need for it anymore but it's a great app. It was still showing up in my product pages after I uninstalled it but customer support was super quick in helping me remove the code.

Grayboe

great and fast customer support. They are always willing to help and add their questions & answers to new product that i add.

Resolute Rambler

I used this app to answer the most common questions I used to get when people called in or chatted. Not only has it reduced the amount of time I spend doing this, but it also has helped with my SEO. I highly recommend this app.

Grillbuy

If you need torture and mess with your store codes every fcking single minute it is perfect. If you want to be mad, lost your mental health its perfectt opportunity . I am joking dont install that

Urikar

fixed my issue so quickly, good job! I'd like to recommend this to others need this function since it's it totally free and so good

Numedex

Great app and excellent technical support. It allows customers to interact with our site and ask specific product questions in a neat and tidy manner. I would fully recommend it!

Modern Garage

Very helpful and helped solve all my issues quickly when I had a problem. Would highly recommend. Thanks for the help!

arylic

Very nice and instant support and not expensive.
I will recommend to small business or who sell some products that may have many professional issues.

PALAVA Japan

It was easy to install and I had almost everything working perfectly. Then when I couldn't get the last bit right, Milan was really kind, patient and super quick to help solve the issue. Thank you so much for your app & great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18