Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cardboard Cat Homes

Great help. needed additional support and they were there to help me through the process. Effective tool for product pages!

Go Crossbow

I love this app! I use it on every website I build. Just added it to my newest project at gocrossbow.com and it works great for seo and boosting search results. Ask the right questions, give the right answers and you will see a HUGE boost in your organic traffic!

Wireless Place

Excellent customer service. I talked to Milan and the problem with my theme, Empire, was resolved in less than a week.

Bimson Power

Great support on a custom install. Very helpful staff. Seems to work well with easy to use backend functionality.

Sauna Springs

Great app and they are always happy to help you if you need help! I needed help with adding the coding and was able to get assistance relatively quickly! Thank you! 5 star app and service!

The Genie Company

This app is so easy to install and use. It has helped us collect questions from our customers and be able to respond in a timely manner. We have not had any issues with the app at all. When we wanted some help with layout on our new theme and adding a button Simprosys responded quickly and handled it for us right away! Great service and app!

Candlemart.com

I've been using this app for several years now. It works great and customer service has been quick, kind and helpful when needed, which has not been very often. The app works and does what it says.

catevolution

This is a great APP with advanced features. Support is also providing quick responses and solving all the problems.

【STG】UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE | CD DVD Blu-ray アーティストグッズ 通販 オンラインショッピング

This app is very easy to use, and the support team is very helpful. Thank you for your support, Milan.

SunjoyGroup

It's a quite simple app, and easy to use, the support is very helpful and fast. It can be better if we can submit several Q&A on the same page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24