Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Living Room

I use that app and I really enjoy it. The support is perfect and always on time.
Filip from www.living-room.store

Purchase Officials Supplies

App works great and customer services is fast and friendly. Updated my theme and had a little trouble installing it on my own. They had it fixed for me in just a few hours.

Glam Rugs

They helped me with the installation very quickly. Great customer support. Recommend using the app!

Air Kayaks Direct

Great support and easy to use. We've been working with these guys for many years across each of our stores.

Wine Cooler Expo, A Division of Praos Smart Solutions

Support is very responsive and knowledgeable. App works as expected. Video instructions could could offer more clarity.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

Outstanding app which helped me increase my productivity and decrease the number of questions.
Great support. I needed a little help with my site. Quick and efficient.
Price is extremely affordable. I picked the pro plan because of the mailchimp integration.

SubbyTech

Quick to install. I had a query that was answered in good time and happy with all the help they gave. Only just added it to my store so it will be time before I can make a full judgement, but happy with it so far. Thanks

NuvoleBlu

A really excellent and highly recommended app! It works very well and is very cheap. The customer service is impeccable and solves every problem quickly and cleanly. The Top!

YITAMotor

I have to say about the customer service. Reply quickly. The problem was solved quickly. Quite satisfied.

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

We have used this app for some years now, and their support team is very quick to respond and very helpful.