Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

catevolution

Location Australia

This is a great APP with advanced features. Support is also providing quick responses and solving all the problems.

【STG】UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE | CD DVD Blu-ray アーティストグッズ 通販 オンラインショッピング

Location Japan

This app is very easy to use, and the support team is very helpful. Thank you for your support, Milan.

SunjoyGroup

It's a quite simple app, and easy to use, the support is very helpful and fast. It can be better if we can submit several Q&A on the same page.

SYXMOTO

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is easy to use. Q & A is a perfect addition to my product pages. Dashboard is neat. Customer service is very helpful!

My Game Tables

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great and the support is awesome. They will work with you until you´ve everything setup ;)

Pure Light Style

I just installed this app on my store and had a few issues setting it up. Contacted customer service and heard back from Milan within 12 hours. Excellent customer service! Looking forward to seeing my clients questions for me and having the pleasure to answer them. It really is a great app as it basically builds a mini FAQ page right on each of your product pages!

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Since we started using this app (5 years ago) and it was a great help for us to know what exactly are the questions running inside the brains of our clients while they are browsing our product page, thus we update the product description accordingly, on top of that the support was super helpful when we were switching to 2.0 theme they took care of the switch. Thanks Support team

Jack Oliver Golf

Location Australia

Great app!! Does exactly what is says and the support is amazing. Milan has been excellent at customising the look of the app to suit our brand. Highly recommended.

Ultra Seller Shoes

The app is amazing, it fit our theme perfectly and the support helped to solve my questions. Thank you, Milan for your patience and help at all times.

Barn and Barley

I needed help installing it, tried for hours to figure it out myself before emailing the support. Overnight they fixed my problem while I slept and it works perfectly! 100%!!