Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Destination Gold Detectors

This app comes with app support that is extremely helpful if you, like us, feel at all confused with your Google merchant center, tag manager set-up, etc. Their product is all-encompassing and very well organized and the support is very fast and very efficient!!! - This was for Simprosys Google Shopping App. ...Regarding the "Product Review and Answers" app, same great company, equally impressive product, and support. We have used this app for a few years already, it is perfect for adding info and SEO to your product pages...It helps with creating more credibility with your customers, it allows you to add extra pieces of information to your product page that might not fit into the format of the product description, it opens up another channel of communications for you and your site visitors, and it benefits SEO, all this for a very small and affordable price. ...In addition, this app also integrates, FOR FREE with Klaviyo. 5 STARS on MULTIPLE LEVELS!

Roof Top Overland

This is the second simprosys app I have used and it works great! The Q&A feature looks good on my produt pages and the user interface is easy to use. Excellent support as well!

Mega Promo Mania

The app is super intuitive for the customer and looks good on the store layout. The Support was super attentive and quick to solve a small detail so that everything was perfect. Thank you!

Good Bench Company

I struggled with putting the code into my Shopify store and Milan Manvar from Simprosys Infomedia support immediately responded to my need for assistance and was able to help me place the code in my store and it's working beautifully. Thank you Milan!

Raw Apothecary MX

It is a super intuitive and easy to use app that fulfills its purpose. The customer service is fantastic, I had some complications when installing the app, but Milan and his team solved it very quickly.

ChasNewensMarine

We installed the app a few years ago, and it works amazingly. As part of a new theme development I struggled in migrating the app (probably my fault), but in true Simprosys style, Milan and the team were on it and had it resolved in a matter of seconds. Thanks Team!

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Been using this about a year and has been working fairly well. Got hit by bots the other day but contacted support and they quickly took care of it, thank you.

Sandro's Corner

This is easy to use and convenient app that would help my store in a great way! This would help me answer any inquiries to my store.

Meller

Excellent customer service! Milan respond to everything and very quickly! Great job from simprosys! Thank you!

eCoastRiders

Simprosys apps are the best, the service you get from them is incredible. I needed help on my q and A and Milan a developer helped me put it into a certain section! Highly recommend the app and more importantly the best service I have ever seen from a shopify app. Thank you so much and please use this company thank you!