Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

Outstanding app which helped me increase my productivity and decrease the number of questions.
Great support. I needed a little help with my site. Quick and efficient.
Price is extremely affordable. I picked the pro plan because of the mailchimp integration.

SubbyTech

Quick to install. I had a query that was answered in good time and happy with all the help they gave. Only just added it to my store so it will be time before I can make a full judgement, but happy with it so far. Thanks

NuvoleBlu

A really excellent and highly recommended app! It works very well and is very cheap. The customer service is impeccable and solves every problem quickly and cleanly. The Top!

YITAMotor

I have to say about the customer service. Reply quickly. The problem was solved quickly. Quite satisfied.

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

We have used this app for some years now, and their support team is very quick to respond and very helpful.

BOUTIQUE SWEET BIRDIE

I am so glad to find this app! I am very sure that it will help my shop a lot in the future! Thank you so much!

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

We have read, studied and tested numerous APP apparently like this one, some have numerous installations and promise advanced functions etc ... We can say that this is the best app of its kind, Questions and answers inside the product page, dedicated FAQ page and very important all faqs are read and also found by google. Very low cost, and very important a technical support ready to solve any problem, to us with just a message sent we have arranged (turnkey) the app immediately ready as we wanted and now we just have to return to customer questions. Try without hesitation Extra support today

The Bead Farm

I've been an Etsy seller for years and have appreciated Etsy's built-in "Ask A Question" button. I get a lot of questions and needed a feature like that in my newly launched Shopify store too! I was thrilled to find this app! It's exactly what I need. Tech support was top notch.

BC Racing Coilovers

This app works great and helps with SEO since you're adding more updated content to your product pages. Very simple to set up and manage.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Fantastic app, great support and surprised how many questions we actually get! It would be nice to have more settings to easily adjust the fonts and colours etc without having to get a developer but overall A+++