Product Questions and Answers

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 12, 2021

I used this app to help me increase my conversion rate. Support was great fast service . I love working with symprosis and there support team i always get results

Power Gen USA
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 7, 2021

If you are looking for this function, this app is what you want. Moreover, Milan is very responsive and willing to troubleshoot, do something custom or to just understand the app better. From an app creator, that's what you are looking for.

MilliForHer
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
September 13, 2021

Great support! As I wasn't able to install the app perfectly, I got in contact with the support. They did it for me in no time. And btw., the app works great.

Cooling Bay
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 2, 2021

We love this app! We have 2 stores and use it on both of them. We have a general FAQ page and product specific Q&A's both of which come from this app. It has helped with our SEO and service. I contacted them regarding a small request I had with the display of the questions and they accommodated me and resolved the issue, no questions asked. Great service and great app! I recommend it!

EggCartons.Com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 17, 2021

good app, works great, good service too, hope you do more update in future, we will continue to use your app.

Dr. Muxue
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 9, 2021

I love this app! It allows customers to ask real-time questions right on the product page while allowing me to post the question directly on the product page for new customers to see. Google is starting to pick up on these questions and ranking them in the top of search when someone is searching for that question. Really great app for advanced SEO!

Buck Stalker Attractants
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2021

Nice, simple solution for adding Questions & Answers to your site. Affordable and easy to set up. Easy to customize if needed.

Pet Junkie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 9, 2021

This is a great app and easy to install! I gad a small issue with the link and contacted support. Milan fixed the issue with-in the hour. Great support!

Lighting With Innovations
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 23, 2021

Great app. By far one of the most helpful. We use it on 4 stores and the feedback it provides through the questions of the customers is extremely valuable.

NAIPO.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 1, 2021

Easy to set up and use. Support is responsive. Having this app adds information to my product pages that I don't include in the description. Good for SEO.

Emu Joy