Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

G3 Store [CAD]

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've used this app for a couple years and its been very helpful in giving our customers a place where they can ask questions and we can easily post the answers to the product pages. This has lowered our Customer Service workload over time. We appreciated that the app's support team helped us export the Q&A data - which has helped us do some deeper analysis.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a really good app, especially when you have a FAQs page where you don't have all questions answered and you don't have a live chat where people can chat in. It's been somewhere between a good "Reviews" app and a FAQs app for us.

ÇHANELIA

Time spent using app About 12 hours

The app does what it says, and the support team was very responsive. We do recommend installing this app.

Destination Gold Detectors

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app comes with app support that is extremely helpful if you, like us, feel at all confused with your Google merchant center, tag manager set-up, etc. Their product is all-encompassing and very well organized and the support is very fast and very efficient!!! - This was for Simprosys Google Shopping App. ...Regarding the "Product Review and Answers" app, same great company, equally impressive product, and support. We have used this app for a few years already, it is perfect for adding info and SEO to your product pages...It helps with creating more credibility with your customers, it allows you to add extra pieces of information to your product page that might not fit into the format of the product description, it opens up another channel of communications for you and your site visitors, and it benefits SEO, all this for a very small and affordable price. ...In addition, this app also integrates, FOR FREE with Klaviyo. 5 STARS on MULTIPLE LEVELS!

Roof Top Overland

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the second simprosys app I have used and it works great! The Q&A feature looks good on my produt pages and the user interface is easy to use. Excellent support as well!

Mega Promo Mania

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is super intuitive for the customer and looks good on the store layout. The Support was super attentive and quick to solve a small detail so that everything was perfect. Thank you!

Good Bench Company

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I struggled with putting the code into my Shopify store and Milan Manvar from Simprosys Infomedia support immediately responded to my need for assistance and was able to help me place the code in my store and it's working beautifully. Thank you Milan!

Raw Apothecary MX

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

It is a super intuitive and easy to use app that fulfills its purpose. The customer service is fantastic, I had some complications when installing the app, but Milan and his team solved it very quickly.

ChasNewensMarine

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We installed the app a few years ago, and it works amazingly. As part of a new theme development I struggled in migrating the app (probably my fault), but in true Simprosys style, Milan and the team were on it and had it resolved in a matter of seconds. Thanks Team!

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Been using this about a year and has been working fairly well. Got hit by bots the other day but contacted support and they quickly took care of it, thank you.