4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, intuitive features, and reliable performance. They value the ability to manage content, add Q&A sections to product pages, and create mini FAQ pages. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional responses. Merchants also note the SEO benefits, such as increased traffic and improved Google ranking. The app's affordability, value, and seamless integration are also highlighted. It's seen as a tool that enhances customer understanding, reduces customer service workload, and encourages repeat site visits.

September 13, 2022

Got the answers I needed and issue resolved quickly.
The response time was less than 12 hours. I'm happy.

Oak Park Home & Hardware
July 13, 2021

Nice, simple solution for adding Questions & Answers to your site. Affordable and easy to set up. Easy to customize if needed.

Pet Junkie
April 20, 2021

The customer service is very good! The support expert Milan Manvar, was incredibly patient and helpful! Thank you.

Sofary Lighting
July 2, 2017

Very impressed by this app so far. It's super easy to install and customise. On top of that, it helps to reduce calls and also helps boost SEO by having additional on page information.

Ramp Champ
Edited November 11, 2022

We've used the question and answer app heavily and we find it to be a great way to engage with casual visitors on our store. Often these lead to email exchanges and phone calls. We see so many sites with many questions and no answers, so we feel that our prompt and thorough answers are a good advantage for us. The app works fine, and the support has been great when we needed any adjustments to match our page theme and setup. Relatively easy to 're-integrate' when you change/update themes, but don't forget to test after theme updates.

MyGreenhouseStore.com
August 24, 2016

We've been thrilled with this app. It's increased our ability to capture emails, answer important questions, and -- best of all -- it has resulted in a marked increase in our sales. Customer service from the app developer has been fantastic. Highly recommended!

Teslaccessories Com
January 18, 2023

Extremely easy to use the app. The Support Team is very quick to respond to each query and resolves very quickly. Highly Recommended!

Proaim.ca
June 8, 2020

Quick to install. I had a query that was answered in good time and happy with all the help they gave. Only just added it to my store so it will be time before I can make a full judgement, but happy with it so far. Thanks

SubbyTech
March 23, 2022

This app is easy to use. Q & A is a perfect addition to my product pages. Dashboard is neat. Customer service is very helpful!

SYXMOTO
February 18, 2020

This app does what it says and the customer service is excellent. Milan helped me w/ adding the snippet to my theme and was very responsive.

Lodgefair