Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Artisans Galleria

A very good app and wonderful support. With our recent support query, we get supported very quickly.

Snailax

Customer support is very helpful and fast.
Easy to talk to. Would recommend this to all users.
Help me to solve my issue within 24 hrs

classiclocks

Great app, easy, helpful and really supportive team, I wanted to add some feature and I received support In a few minutes!!

Outdoor Fountain Pros

We've been using this app for years now. It's been so helpful for our customers, it's easy for our employees to utilize, and the customer support team behind this app is wonderful and very responsive! I highly recommend this app. Milan Manvar is especially wonderful and I appreciate the help updating our contact info so we can continue to use this app to the fullest.

Kingbolen official

Nice service! 5 star
Milan Manvar help me quick solved a issue.
I will send more feedback to you email if I have question

Fusion Decals

Works Great, when needed if at all the developer will reach back out and triple check that your plugin for shopify is working properly.

SaludVida México

Great app. It´s really easy to use and his customer atention is good as well!
It´s really usefull and more clients see the questions.

Kaso Saunas

This app is fantastic! If the customer has any questions or is needing information, I believe it will help the customer's concerns and ultimately help with conversions.

I also need to mention Milan was exceptionally helpful when I asked if he could change the button colour to match my theme. He was more than happy to help. He took the initiative and changed it immediately and then emailed me to say it was done. Great customer service, Milan! Keep up the awesome work!

Mindplan.in

You need to hire a person to upload question and answer ONE by ONE.

This is so old school.

There is no uploading questions via Excel feature. Contacting support. Let's see there response to this legitimate basic requirement.

March 14, 2020

Hello Merchant,

I liked your approach of leaving a one-star review to grab the attention of the app developer.

I am sorry, but we have no-where in the description included that there is such a feature in the app.

I wish you had read the app description properly before wasting your time in the installation of the app.

Amit

Lodgefair

This app does what it says and the customer service is excellent. Milan helped me w/ adding the snippet to my theme and was very responsive.