Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Artisan Crafted Works

I found out about this app when it was listed as a recommended app on my Shopify store home page. Since I occasionally get questions from potential customers by phone about one of my products, I knew this app would be helpful both to my customers and my SEO. After installation, I was not happy with the size of the "Ask a Question" button in relation to my "Add to Cart" button, but could not figure out how to change it. I sent an email to support@simprosys.com. Mr Jivani responded and was able to change it to my satisfaction. I highly recommend this app.

Tidyhydro

Really impressed with this app. We stock some technical products and have had three usage questions already - now published on the site. Great for new content.

Aphrodite And Hebe

We've just installed the app and the process was pretty simple. Amit helped placing the "Ask a Question" button where we wanted on the product page promptly.

We also just had a question from one of our customers and the process of answering & publishing the answer was smooth, no problem.

Thank you Simprosys for this great free app. Highly recommend.

Vinshiwellness

this people are super quick in installing the App. Thanks amit.

Hollywood Mirrors

Love the app it makes my product pages more interesting with high-quality customer-generated content. It helps improve trust and conversion too and IS great for SEO.

Amazon publishes their customer questions so you should be doing this also.

Btrdirect

Love this app. Really easy to use and such a good way to engage with customers.

Emer Jones Apparel

cant say anything good about it. For me, it didnt work at all on the website.
I deleted it. But their code still remains. So thats also not good.

Hoyeestation

very nice feature ,they made for my store .Thank you .Wish all the best to all you guys .

Buddhas Orchard

Just installed this app, looks great and works fine. Like the way the emails are laid out for the customer and that you can add links. Easy install but best to contact support if you wish to add the button and don't know coding, very helpful. Definitely recommend this app

Pix Gifts

Great Q & A App! Fire Sale Approved!