Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Castello DaVarg & Co.

I used this app for few weeks and found it adds + 15 sec to page load time. Test on your website before deploying.

November 13, 2019

Hi,

I acknowledge that there was an issue for about 6 hrs on our servers of this app only.

We have fixed it. In fact, we learnt this lesson hard and have made the corrections in the process that led to this situation.

Otherwise, our apps are known to be best for loading and performance.

I can see you have uninstalled the app and let me know if you need any kind of assistance in the reinstallation.

I apologise and regret the inconvenience it might have caused.

Amit
CEO, Simprosys InfoMedia.

UnderAir

Cant use apps that have issues and suddenly cause 30 sec load times. No way to immediately chat with devs either. Just can't take the risk these days.

November 13, 2019

Hi,

Otherwise, our apps are known to be best for loading and performance.

I apologise and regret the inconvenience it might have caused.

Amit
CEO, Simprosys InfoMedia.

The Journal Shop

Milan It is very helpful, fix our issues in no time. Consider the cost, you couldn't ask more from this app. Perfect 5 Stars.

Garage Giant

Simple app to use, easy to install, does what it needs to and the service from the team was second to none.

LUNVA

Excellent customer service! I had a small issue that wasn't even directly related to the app and they sorted it out in minutes. I had the pleasure of dealing with Milan and I am very impressed with the great customer service I received.

Sonics Online

I've been using this for years. Basically, it adds free content to your product pages, while providing service ot customers. win/win.
Also, the support is fast and friendly.

atjewels.in

very Fast, friendly and precise Customer Service. We asked them to modify some small aesthetic details, they did it less than 4 hrs.

Aztro Marketplace

Fantastic customer support. Fast, friendly and precise. We asked them to modify some small aesthetic details, they did it in a day.

North Country Fire

Easy to use. Helps us engage with customers and save time, acting as an FAQ for other customers to use. Allows us to use questions to further development and content creation. Love this developer! Fast, professional, courteous and expert support!

NerdgasmEmbroidery

I haven't had anyone use the app yet but it seems good. The support team behind it is really good though. I couldn't figure out where to put the code in order for the buttons and question window to be where i want them, and the support team went through and did it for me. Now it looks great on my store pages.