Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

SaludVida México

Great app. It´s really easy to use and his customer atention is good as well!
It´s really usefull and more clients see the questions.

Kaso Saunas

This app is fantastic! If the customer has any questions or is needing information, I believe it will help the customer's concerns and ultimately help with conversions.

I also need to mention Milan was exceptionally helpful when I asked if he could change the button colour to match my theme. He was more than happy to help. He took the initiative and changed it immediately and then emailed me to say it was done. Great customer service, Milan! Keep up the awesome work!

Mindplan.in

You need to hire a person to upload question and answer ONE by ONE.

This is so old school.

There is no uploading questions via Excel feature. Contacting support. Let's see there response to this legitimate basic requirement.

March 14, 2020

Hello Merchant,

I liked your approach of leaving a one-star review to grab the attention of the app developer.

I am sorry, but we have no-where in the description included that there is such a feature in the app.

I wish you had read the app description properly before wasting your time in the installation of the app.

Amit

Lodgefair

This app does what it says and the customer service is excellent. Milan helped me w/ adding the snippet to my theme and was very responsive.

hadineeon.net

This app help me a lot, it is easy and good use. And the service is good, they email you back quicly if you have any problem sent to them.

ohBulbs.com

Great App! Easy and friendly interface. Fast customer support. Gives a Great and professional Touch to our website

SHERATIQUE

I've been using this app for months now. It increased traffic to my product page and helped to rank it higher on Google search. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a great customer service for your visitors.

RAKwireless

This is a very useful app. Customer service is superb doing my request for making the layout mobile responsive! Kudos to Simprosys team! store.rakwireless.com

アーカムショップ本店

Answering inquiries is fast and polite.
The problem has been solved. Thank you very much.
The app is easy to use in Japan.

My Dental Wig

We use this app in our store at: https://mydentalwig.com/ and it's a great app that is easy to use. You can visit our store to see it in action