Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

We Play Well Together

this app was super easy to install and lighting fast customer support when I had a question and best of all it Works

Foundry Outdoors

Works as described - good email notifications, customers actually use it. Had a minor technical bug at one point, I reached out to the developer and they had it fixed within a day. Thank you!

tenthousandpotsshop

Amazin support! The fastest response time. They removed some things we didn't need so quickly! highly recommend!

vapejuiceusa.net

I think this is an amazing app, easy to install and works perfect in both desktop and mobile implementations, also this app facilitate connections between customers and business owners.
M.M.

LuckyShopTreasure.ca

Nice app they offer great support they help me solve my issue and the application it's a nice application gladly recommend it

Almox Militar

Great app! Always available and considerate support, ready to solve whatever the problem. I highly recommend it!

db-house

One of the best apps here and more important, the service.
They are helpful and professional, very very recommended.

Lounge Decor Plus

This is a wonderful app! We got several leads from potential customer asking questions about our products, and I would strongly recommend this app for anybody looking to increase customer engagement. We also use it on our FAQ page for easier question submission. The customer service for the app has been absolutely wonderful. This is our second product from Simprosys InfoMedia, and they are always 100% consistent.

Quintessential Tips

This App is good, we got good service from the team and everything was easy using it. They respond to emails quickly and the fees are low and worthy of the product.

If you want to add the Q&A function to your website then this is the App you are looking for.

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

thank you!

Forest Homes

This is definitely a great app to have on any online store. I haven't yet tried the update, but it's always worked wonders! Thanks Amit!