Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Medineterranean

Super easy to install and it looks really nice in our theme. I will post more info when we received some customers' questions. www.medineterranean.com

Chairs4gaming

Simple but powerful app to help our visitors ask a question and get a quick reply.

Michaelfoxreviews

Highly recommend for selling services on Shopify where there are no "definitive" features. Since I cater to specific SEO tastes, this helps my clients find all the answers they need based on previous questions and their own.

Theblacksteel

Prompt support. A great app. Been able to answer a few questions that others can see and decide about their purchase. Works perfect for my product and I'm very surprised to see how detailed a customer can get, which is great!

Badminton Warehouse

Easy to install. Hoping it helps us with driving more traffic to our site.

Courez Chez Must

This app is relly easy to use and blends in with website design perfectly

Teaveli

Amazing app with fabulous customer support. Was facing initial hiccups. My email to them was responded to in 5 minutes! Could not have asked for more

Buy Wheel Chairs

Great app, easy integration. The support is hands down the best of any app I have ever received.

Berkeyfiltersusa

Easy to install and I have high hopes for this app! I have a suggestion/request... is there a way to allow customers to respond to questions?

Teslaccessories Com

We've been thrilled with this app. It's increased our ability to capture emails, answer important questions, and -- best of all -- it has resulted in a marked increase in our sales. Customer service from the app developer has been fantastic. Highly recommended!