Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

New Green Nutrition

Excellent app. Amit was very responsive and resolved our question in less than 24 hours! Highly recommended!

Futation

We have installed this for our webshop www.MaterialSampleShop.com. We had some small corrections to the visual layout, but the guys from Simprosys fixed it amazingly fast.

Graffhamglobal

This app is really great and now I have questions and answers on my Shopify site.
Customer support was so helpful, thank you Amit. I wanted the Questions and Answers link to be inline with the Reviews link and Amit sorted it out for me. Have a look at the result on my site. Go to https://www.graffhamglobal.com and choose one of the online courses and you will see the inline result underneath the product title - thanks again.

Hunt And Gather Shop

Although I've not yet launched, I felt it important to state how proactive and helpful Amit has been in customizing the look of this app in my store. This is an extremely important, and usually painful, task for any Shopify store owner. His willingness to make changes for us has been a huge help. Bravo!

2ground

We have been using Product Q&A for a long time, with great success.
We then switched our Store's Theme.
We contacted Simprosys InfoMedia and they immediately made our new Theme work just as well, if not better, than our previous Theme.
Highly recommended, excellent product and service.
Sincerely,
George.

Raw Energy Tools

Amit was very quick with answering questions and even had it installed onto my store within a few hours. Already had questions asked so this was a huge addition added to my site and I wished I had done it earlier.

Artisan Crafted Works

I found out about this app when it was listed as a recommended app on my Shopify store home page. Since I occasionally get questions from potential customers by phone about one of my products, I knew this app would be helpful both to my customers and my SEO. After installation, I was not happy with the size of the "Ask a Question" button in relation to my "Add to Cart" button, but could not figure out how to change it. I sent an email to support@simprosys.com. Mr Jivani responded and was able to change it to my satisfaction. I highly recommend this app.

Tidyhydro

Really impressed with this app. We stock some technical products and have had three usage questions already - now published on the site. Great for new content.

Aphrodite And Hebe

We've just installed the app and the process was pretty simple. Amit helped placing the "Ask a Question" button where we wanted on the product page promptly.

We also just had a question from one of our customers and the process of answering & publishing the answer was smooth, no problem.

Thank you Simprosys for this great free app. Highly recommend.

Vinshiwellness

this people are super quick in installing the App. Thanks amit.