Product Questions and Answers

Free plan available

Meller

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service! Milan respond to everything and very quickly! Great job from simprosys! Thank you!

eCoastRiders

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simprosys apps are the best, the service you get from them is incredible. I needed help on my q and A and Milan a developer helped me put it into a certain section! Highly recommend the app and more importantly the best service I have ever seen from a shopify app. Thank you so much and please use this company thank you!

Beckers Best Shoes

I do not add many applications to my Shopify template due to slowing down my load time but this application is worth the load time and customer support is excellent.

OUTER LIMIT TELESCOPE

I installed the app and was having problems with it displaying. I emailed customer service and the problem was fixed expeditiously. Thank you Milan

NINTE

Location Hong Kong SAR

I just installed, and developer kindly helped me with code issue which I really appreciated. I will use for some time to see the conversion result

Seginus Lighting

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app works great for us. We have been using it for close to 2 years and we had no negative issues. Having the questions and answers on our product pages help the customers but also increases our pages SEO which is a win-win. The app is friendly to use and also allows HTML editing. The support is very good. Highly recommended.

FAB Displays

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good & quick service from Milan (Web Developer) - just started using the app but will add to client interaction and information sharing

Coral

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I removed this app because I didn't have a need for it anymore but it's a great app. It was still showing up in my product pages after I uninstalled it but customer support was super quick in helping me remove the code.

Grayboe

Time spent using app About 2 months

great and fast customer support. They are always willing to help and add their questions & answers to new product that i add.

Resolute Rambler

I used this app to answer the most common questions I used to get when people called in or chatted. Not only has it reduced the amount of time I spend doing this, but it also has helped with my SEO. I highly recommend this app.