Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

ibrowhenna

The app is Great, the customer support is also very helpful.
will try paid plans after some time...

Mak Freeshop

This app helped me a lot to add valuable information of product using question and answer format. It saves time answering only once a question. Also the customer support of this app is amazing, they did a customization of language very fast and covered every detail requested.

Game Room Shop

This app is great for building content and saving time answer repetitive product questions.

Support is phenomenal. I had a small issue and they were able to resolve quickly.

The Big Deck Store

The customer services was excellent. I had difficulty getting the Question & Answer Section where I wanted it on my product page and Milan was very quick in responding and taking the time to help. So far so good.

Power Kite UK

Great app and brilliant customer support. When I needed some help customising the install the team here were great.

Many thanks

Brando & McQueen

This is a great app that all website should include in order to generate more engagement and social proof.

Works as it should be. And great customer service!

ShopCharlie.com by Cellunex

Awesome Awesome Awesome. Did I say I Like this app and its development team? Awesome! Thank You !

We Play Well Together

this app was super easy to install and lighting fast customer support when I had a question and best of all it Works

Foundry Outdoors

Works as described - good email notifications, customers actually use it. Had a minor technical bug at one point, I reached out to the developer and they had it fixed within a day. Thank you!

tenthousandpotsshop

Amazin support! The fastest response time. They removed some things we didn't need so quickly! highly recommend!