Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

We have read, studied and tested numerous APP apparently like this one, some have numerous installations and promise advanced functions etc ... We can say that this is the best app of its kind, Questions and answers inside the product page, dedicated FAQ page and very important all faqs are read and also found by google. Very low cost, and very important a technical support ready to solve any problem, to us with just a message sent we have arranged (turnkey) the app immediately ready as we wanted and now we just have to return to customer questions. Try without hesitation

The Bead Farm

I've been an Etsy seller for years and have appreciated Etsy's built-in "Ask A Question" button. I get a lot of questions and needed a feature like that in my newly launched Shopify store too! I was thrilled to find this app! It's exactly what I need. Tech support was top notch.

BC Racing Coilovers

This app works great and helps with SEO since you're adding more updated content to your product pages. Very simple to set up and manage.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Fantastic app, great support and surprised how many questions we actually get! It would be nice to have more settings to easily adjust the fonts and colours etc without having to get a developer but overall A+++

Artisans Galleria

A very good app and wonderful support. With our recent support query, we get supported very quickly.

Snailax

Customer support is very helpful and fast.
Easy to talk to. Would recommend this to all users.
Help me to solve my issue within 24 hrs

classiclocks

Great app, easy, helpful and really supportive team, I wanted to add some feature and I received support In a few minutes!!

Outdoor Fountain Pros

We've been using this app for years now. It's been so helpful for our customers, it's easy for our employees to utilize, and the customer support team behind this app is wonderful and very responsive! I highly recommend this app. Milan Manvar is especially wonderful and I appreciate the help updating our contact info so we can continue to use this app to the fullest.

Kingbolen official

Nice service! 5 star
Milan Manvar help me quick solved a issue.
I will send more feedback to you email if I have question

Fusion Decals

Works Great, when needed if at all the developer will reach back out and triple check that your plugin for shopify is working properly.