Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Beckers Best Shoes

I do not add many applications to my Shopify template due to slowing down my load time but this application is worth the load time and customer support is excellent.

OUTER LIMIT TELESCOPE

I installed the app and was having problems with it displaying. I emailed customer service and the problem was fixed expeditiously. Thank you Milan

NINTE

I just installed, and developer kindly helped me with code issue which I really appreciated. I will use for some time to see the conversion result

Seginus Lighting

The app works great for us. We have been using it for close to 2 years and we had no negative issues. Having the questions and answers on our product pages help the customers but also increases our pages SEO which is a win-win. The app is friendly to use and the support is very good. Highly recommended.

FAB Displays

Very good & quick service from Milan (Web Developer) - just started using the app but will add to client interaction and information sharing

Coral

I removed this app because I didn't have a need for it anymore but it's a great app. It was still showing up in my product pages after I uninstalled it but customer support was super quick in helping me remove the code.

Grayboe

great and fast customer support. They are always willing to help and add their questions & answers to new product that i add.

Resolute Rambler

I used this app to answer the most common questions I used to get when people called in or chatted. Not only has it reduced the amount of time I spend doing this, but it also has helped with my SEO. I highly recommend this app.

Grillbuy

If you need torture and mess with your store codes every fcking single minute it is perfect. If you want to be mad, lost your mental health its perfectt opportunity . I am joking dont install that

Urikar

fixed my issue so quickly, good job! I'd like to recommend this to others need this function since it's it totally free and so good