Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Pet Junkie

Nice, simple solution for adding Questions & Answers to your site. Affordable and easy to set up. Easy to customize if needed.

Lighting With Innovations

This is a great app and easy to install! I gad a small issue with the link and contacted support. Milan fixed the issue with-in the hour. Great support!

NAIPO.de

Great app. By far one of the most helpful. We use it on 4 stores and the feedback it provides through the questions of the customers is extremely valuable.

Emu Joy

Easy to set up and use. Support is responsive. Having this app adds information to my product pages that I don't include in the description. Good for SEO.

Jewel Rugs

Great app to allow users ask a question. Also very helpful support with quick responses. Would recommend!

Cabin Kit Company

Simple and amazing solution for my store. Customer service is ridiculously fast and efficient. Recommended!

KingsBottle.com.au

Questions and Answers app support team provides very good service, quick and fix the problem. I will definitely recommend this app.

Knac Knac

During installation of the app and adapting it to our site, the support expert Milan Manvar, was incredibly patient and helpful in making sure that everything went smoothly.

The Tool Haven

Milan provided a good level of service. was very prompt with support and able to fix my issues quickly

BB Garage Storage Solutions

Love this app and the support you get along with it. Simprosys has been our favorite app development team across the board.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19