Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

designertuin

Ik heb deze app gedownload om product q&a te krijgen op mijn productpagina. dit ziet er erg strak uit en de support is erg goed. jammer dat hij niet in het Nederlands beschikbaar is (tegen betaling wel)

Custom Mattress Makers

App has worked perfectly for us. Easy to use and responsive. Customer service has also been very helpful.

Electric Drift

App is working great. Customer service team were super responsive and very helpful. Highly recommend.

shopena-inc

Super quick customer support (which is rare these days). App seems to work great so far, Was a bit fickle with the Warehouse theme but a rep fixed it quickly.

Power Gen USA

I used this app to help me increase my conversion rate. Support was great fast service . I love working with symprosis and there support team i always get results

MilliForHer

If you are looking for this function, this app is what you want. Moreover, Milan is very responsive and willing to troubleshoot, do something custom or to just understand the app better. From an app creator, that's what you are looking for.

Cooling Bay

Great support! As I wasn't able to install the app perfectly, I got in contact with the support. They did it for me in no time. And btw., the app works great.

EggCartons.Com

We love this app! We have 2 stores and use it on both of them. We have a general FAQ page and product specific Q&A's both of which come from this app. It has helped with our SEO and service. I contacted them regarding a small request I had with the display of the questions and they accommodated me and resolved the issue, no questions asked. Great service and great app! I recommend it!

Dr. Muxue

good app, works great, good service too, hope you do more update in future, we will continue to use your app.

Buck Stalker Attractants

I love this app! It allows customers to ask real-time questions right on the product page while allowing me to post the question directly on the product page for new customers to see. Google is starting to pick up on these questions and ranking them in the top of search when someone is searching for that question. Really great app for advanced SEO!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20