Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Golaiman

I use this app to help me get customers questions and know what should I improve. Great experience, would recommed

Earthroma

A newly installed app that is working great so far! I have it installed on all of my stores. Great for customer interaction! Quick and helpful app support. Highly recommend!

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

Super impressed with the support for this app. They handled the installation to my store, and customized it exactly how I wanted it. Thanks guys!

Electric Bike Zone

Initial setup support has been great so far. The install was pretty straight-forward, but I got support to customize the look of the button, and it was quick and easy.

Coffeeza

Excellent support from Milan. Still new to the app, but it looks promising. My only suggestion: please make your backend more visually appealing.

goosehill

good and easy to use, very helpful customer service, always answer quickly and solve all the problem for us.

GearDen

Simply outstanding app and support. This app performs perfectly at a low cost. Cannot recommend highly enough!

House of Isabella AU

Great support with a set up issue we had. The functionality of the app is great and I can see this will help our customer's get the answers to often repetitive questions and take pressure off our customer service teams. Only been using it a week but it seems very good.

Tinware Direct

Love this app, great for customers, SEO and reducing questions to our team. The customer service from the support team is also great.

Pandxp

This app is really helpful. Even free plan can do a lot than I expected. This is a must-have app for every online stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11