Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Been using this about a year and has been working fairly well. Got hit by bots the other day but contacted support and they quickly took care of it, thank you.

Sandro's Corner

This is easy to use and convenient app that would help my store in a great way! This would help me answer any inquiries to my store.

Meller

Excellent customer service! Milan respond to everything and very quickly! Great job from simprosys! Thank you!

eCoastRiders

Simprosys apps are the best, the service you get from them is incredible. I needed help on my q and A and Milan a developer helped me put it into a certain section! Highly recommend the app and more importantly the best service I have ever seen from a shopify app. Thank you so much and please use this company thank you!

Beckers Best Shoes

I do not add many applications to my Shopify template due to slowing down my load time but this application is worth the load time and customer support is excellent.

OUTER LIMIT TELESCOPE

I installed the app and was having problems with it displaying. I emailed customer service and the problem was fixed expeditiously. Thank you Milan

NINTE

I just installed, and developer kindly helped me with code issue which I really appreciated. I will use for some time to see the conversion result

Seginus Lighting

The app works great for us. We have been using it for close to 2 years and we had no negative issues. Having the questions and answers on our product pages help the customers but also increases our pages SEO which is a win-win. The app is friendly to use and the support is very good. Highly recommended.

FAB Displays

Very good & quick service from Milan (Web Developer) - just started using the app but will add to client interaction and information sharing

Coral

I removed this app because I didn't have a need for it anymore but it's a great app. It was still showing up in my product pages after I uninstalled it but customer support was super quick in helping me remove the code.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17