Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

db-house

One of the best apps here and more important, the service.
They are helpful and professional, very very recommended.

Lounge Decor Plus

This is a wonderful app! We got several leads from potential customer asking questions about our products, and I would strongly recommend this app for anybody looking to increase customer engagement. We also use it on our FAQ page for easier question submission. The customer service for the app has been absolutely wonderful. This is our second product from Simprosys InfoMedia, and they are always 100% consistent.

Quintessential Tips

This App is good, we got good service from the team and everything was easy using it. They respond to emails quickly and the fees are low and worthy of the product.

If you want to add the Q&A function to your website then this is the App you are looking for.

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

thank you!

Forest Homes

This is definitely a great app to have on any online store. I haven't yet tried the update, but it's always worked wonders! Thanks Amit!

msag

The app support has been outstanding! They address all questions promptly and helped with all of the set up for my team! I highly recommend this app!

AVStore.in

Never realised the need for this app. We now get great insights from the questions asked by site visitors. I strongly recommend this app for any site that has speciality products.

3D Printers Depot

This App is very easy to use and now I can collect all Q&A in one place, so next customers will be able to read it and get the answer faster. Support team is very helpful, they asked all my questions very quickly. Thank you!

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Steelhorseaudio

Best app we've found for Product Q&A. We had a special request and they coded it for us, free of charge! Highly recommended and does what its supposed to.

Maverick Mobile

I was having trouble getting the App to show on my site. I was worried that a new theme I switched over to had some code that prevented it from showing up. So I asked about this problem on the live chat and went about my morning trying to figure this out. A short while later Amit responded and said they need to insert the code into my theme and could do it in the next 24 hrs.

Luckily I figured out where to past the code and got the app to show on my product pages. I ultimately wanted it to appear in it's own tab. I emailed Amit back and said I had it covered. But instead Amit emailed me back and said he installed the code and put it in it's own tab without me asking him for that. Overall I got amazingly fast and friendly service and got more than I asked for. This app is awesome and the people/support behind it are even better!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9