Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

The Journal Shop

Milan It is very helpful, fix our issues in no time. Consider the cost, you couldn't ask more from this app. Perfect 5 Stars.

Garage Giant

Simple app to use, easy to install, does what it needs to and the service from the team was second to none.

LUNVA

Excellent customer service! I had a small issue that wasn't even directly related to the app and they sorted it out in minutes. I had the pleasure of dealing with Milan and I am very impressed with the great customer service I received.

Sonics Online

I've been using this for years. Basically, it adds free content to your product pages, while providing service ot customers. win/win.
Also, the support is fast and friendly.

atjewels.in

very Fast, friendly and precise Customer Service. We asked them to modify some small aesthetic details, they did it less than 4 hrs.

Aztro Marketplace

Fantastic customer support. Fast, friendly and precise. We asked them to modify some small aesthetic details, they did it in a day.

North Country Fire

Easy to use. Helps us engage with customers and save time, acting as an FAQ for other customers to use. Allows us to use questions to further development and content creation. Love this developer! Fast, professional, courteous and expert support!

NerdgasmEmbroidery

I haven't had anyone use the app yet but it seems good. The support team behind it is really good though. I couldn't figure out where to put the code in order for the buttons and question window to be where i want them, and the support team went through and did it for me. Now it looks great on my store pages.

Elegant Lighting

I love this app. This is great app to engage with my customers. The team behind this app is amazing. Instant support and they go out of their way to ensure everything is working fine. Thank you

Golaiman

I use this app to help me get customers questions and know what should I improve. Great experience, would recommed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12