Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

All Bathroom Vanities

The customer service has been very helpful for me. I had a question on the install of the code and they were prompt and efficient in response.

Horizon Micromobility

Simple to set up but backed up by great support. It's worth checking with the developers if you don't think it's suitable as they were able to add the Q&A to a tab on our product pages. Looks very neat now https://www.horizonmicromobility.com/

The Bedroom Emporium

This app is super easy to use. Customers can ask questions right on your product page. You will get an email and then you can answer them in the back end. The question and answer is then published where it will help other customers that may have the same question. The customer support has been great. They helped me install the app.

Cardboard Cat Homes

Great help. needed additional support and they were there to help me through the process. Effective tool for product pages!

Go Crossbow

I love this app! I use it on every website I build. Just added it to my newest project at gocrossbow.com and it works great for seo and boosting search results. Ask the right questions, give the right answers and you will see a HUGE boost in your organic traffic!

Wireless Place

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent customer service. I talked to Milan and the problem with my theme, Empire, was resolved in less than a week.

Bimson Power

Time spent using app 1 day

Great support on a custom install. Very helpful staff. Seems to work well with easy to use backend functionality.

Sauna Springs

Great app and they are always happy to help you if you need help! I needed help with adding the coding and was able to get assistance relatively quickly! Thank you! 5 star app and service!

The Genie Company

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is so easy to install and use. It has helped us collect questions from our customers and be able to respond in a timely manner. We have not had any issues with the app at all. When we wanted some help with layout on our new theme and adding a button Simprosys responded quickly and handled it for us right away! Great service and app!

Candlemart.com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using this app for several years now. It works great and customer service has been quick, kind and helpful when needed, which has not been very often. The app works and does what it says.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22