Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

Ultra Seller Shoes

The app is amazing, it fit our theme perfectly and the support helped to solve my questions. Thank you, Milan for your patience and help at all times.

Barn and Barley

I needed help installing it, tried for hours to figure it out myself before emailing the support. Overnight they fixed my problem while I slept and it works perfectly! 100%!!

Our Life Store

This app helps keep your customers engaged and allows for you to answer questions asked by prospective buyers. When you answer, they get an email. Not just does it create a better product understanding, but brings the customer back to your site for purchase. It's easy to set up, and support is very responsive.

Lovetrue1221.com

I appreciate the assistance with Installing the code needed for this app on my business page. This app helps me answer my customer's questions while helping others who might have a similar question. Thanks Again.

Chic Teak

This app has been very useful and their support team were quick to respond to a concern we had. Recommended, easy to use.

NoOdor.com

We were having problems uploading the feed files but Milan showed us to fix this. After that, it was a breeze!!

MOTOVEIKALS 21

Developer made custom installation per our request.
Great app! Outstanding customer support! Highly recommended!

designertuin

Ik heb deze app gedownload om product q&a te krijgen op mijn productpagina. dit ziet er erg strak uit en de support is erg goed. jammer dat hij niet in het Nederlands beschikbaar is (tegen betaling wel)

Custom Mattress Makers

App has worked perfectly for us. Easy to use and responsive. Customer service has also been very helpful.

Electric Drift

App is working great. Customer service team were super responsive and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21