Reviews (139)

Overall rating
4.7
Counts per rating level
  • 95% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 5% of ratings are 1 stars
What merchants think

Feedback submitted

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining the wholesale ordering process and its compatibility with the Wholesale Pricing Discount app. Its customizability, such as creating order forms based on customer tags and displaying different SKUs to different clients, is highly valued. The simple design allows for easy order placement, and the support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. It's recommended for those seeking an efficient wholesale ordering solution with excellent customer service.

July 5, 2024

We've been using the WSH Order Form & ReOrder app for nearly three years in our B2B store, and it has been a game-changer. The app simplifies the bulk order process for our retail customers, making it incredibly efficient and user-friendly. Whenever we've encountered issues, the customer support team has been outstanding, always resolving our concerns promptly. Highly recommended for any B2B business looking to streamline their ordering process!

UK Arbortec Trade
United Kingdom
About 4 years using the app
June 20, 2024

Wow I am impressed! I use 3 of their apps for our B2B business and they are well thought out. This is a complicated process but their apps handle every situation perfectly. What I was most impressed was their good customer support and customization when needed. Well done!

Prolux Cleaners
United States
About 1 month using the app
June 26, 2024

Great app and support! I tried a lot of different wholesale apps before settling on this one. Easy to use, easy integration with their other apps, and their staff quickly addressed my customization requests. Thanks!

Inner Bloom Dispensary
Australia
14 days using the app
May 9, 2024

EXCELLENT customer service! They stayed on the phone with me for a while explaining things and even customized a bunch of things for me - very quickly - for free. The app has alot of great features and is great for what we wanted.

Jool Baby
United States
2 days using the app
February 7, 2024

I had a design change I wanted to accomplish, so after reaching out to the team and their patient instruction, they accomplished what I was working to achieve in a very timely manner. Thank you Mehak for all your help and patience with me!

Seafoam Driftwood
United States
4 months using the app
February 22, 2024

Amazing Guys, and Great Service, I have tried other apps, but they were the best.

eiscoindustrial
India
8 days using the app
Edited March 14, 2024

Wir haben lange nach einer B2B-Lösung gesucht und dachten mit Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder die perfekte Lösung gefunden zu haben. Aber leider läuft die App nicht reibungslos und auch nach 2 Wochen hat sich nichts verbessert. Im Gegenteil, je mehr man den Kundenservice kontaktiert, desto mehr Fehler treten im Nachgang auf. Auch wenn der Kundenservice schnell reagiert und bemüht ist, aber wirklich sauber und zuverlässig ist die App keinesfalls. Der Checkout funktioniert nicht sauber, die Mindestmengen funktionieren nicht sauber (Varianten-Artikel werden grundsätzlich nicht unterstützt) etc. Alles sehr mühselig.
Zwei Punkte vergebe ich aufgrund des schnellen Kundenservices, aber da nach 2 Wochen die App immer noch nicht läuft, kann ich diese nicht besser bewerten. Ich schaue mir das diese Woche noch an, ansonsten weichen wir auf eine andere App aus.
Update: Kundensupport hat sich nach meiner Bewertung bemüht, das Problem zu beheben. Nun funktioniert der Shop gar nicht mehr, weil sie es irgendwie geschafft haben, den "Buy Button" zu löschen. Es ist Wochenende und daher ist auch keine Hilfe in Sicht. Daher nur noch ein Stern!
Nachtrag: Nach 1 Monat wird es schlimmer. Auf einmal können Kunden versandkostenfrei bestellen, obwohl diese 5% betragen. Customer Support ist langsam und die B2B-App nicht funktionsfähig.

BOLERO
Germany
About 2 months using the app
September 27, 2023

When combined with the Wholesale Pricing Discount app (by the same app developer), the Wholesale Order Form is a really powerful app that enables you to sell your products to wholesale customers easily from within your consumer-facing store.

Some customizations are most likely required to get the form working with your chosen theme, but the support team is fantastic and has been able to implement changes to meet almost all of my requests. Definitely money worth spending if you're looking to have a single store for both consumers and wholesale customers.

Thunderworks Games
United States
About 2 years using the app
November 29, 2023

Easy to use. Quick support for a custom solution.

simply powerful skin care
Canada
About 1 month using the app
September 28, 2017

Support team is responsive and app works

Lotuswei Wholesale
United States
About 8 years using the app