Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

K9 Sport Sack Wholesale

Any customization or correction I have wanted with this app has been ironed out with quick correspondence from the support team.

Hell Babes

The team helped us implement the Wholesale Order form as well as customized it for us. They were speedy with their response and development time, and I am a very happy shop owner. This will help my customers be able to checkout so much faster. Thank you!!

MKBShop.nl

Great app, great integration and excellence service!! I had some questions but Mark replied very fast and helped me very good. Thanks Mark.

Johnson Propeller Co.

We are creating a dealer order form and the app works great. Top notch service from the programming team when I needed some specific changes. They came through with a fix very quickly!

Hayseed Hamfest LLC

This app does everything it's supposed to do. The more important thing to me is that our point-of-contact, Adil, is really good to work with. I like to dial my forms in exactly as I want them. It has to be frustrating to work with people like me sometimes, yet Adil puts up with my lack of knowledge and has taken care of my needs with cheerfulness and good humor. I would recommend this program. The service alone is "worth the price of admission".

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Each time we have a launch on our Wholesale site, this order form will fail to load. If we come back to it later, after the traffic has died down it will work, but what's the point if this app doesn't work when we need it the most.

VDX Distro, Inc

Great app, this solved our complex multi-tier pricing issues. It also allowed us to create custom bulk order forms for our wholesale website. In addition the team was very informative and helpful in helping to implement the app. Rohan in particular was instrumental in helping create a plan and make it work. The man with all the solutions! Much appreciated. Highly reccomended.

Simplova

The Wholesale order form is great for returning customers who know what they want to buy. The support team behind the scenes are awesome. They answer your questions quickly and are ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend this app to any B2B website or where you often have returning customers.

The Roots Products

Really easy to use app, but the best part has to be the responsive and above-and-beyond level of support! They haven't hesitated to meet all of my (very specific and finicky) needs! So glad I found this app and I can't wait to put it to use.

Flatout Apparel Inc.

I've been using wholesale apps for a few years now. Extremely happy with the customer service, and how quickly they get back to customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10