Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Key-Orient Lamitec Pte Ltd

Love this app! Eases the ordering for our customers. Special Thanks to Adil for the promptness and efficiency in assisting us!

Simplova

The Wholesale order form is great for returning customers who know what they want to buy. The support team behind the scenes are awesome. They answer your questions quickly and are ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend this app to any B2B website or where you often have returning customers.

Scheerusa

They are great at communication and in support, Discussed everything over the call with the customer support person. App also works flawlessly. I've even signed up for their other apps! So excited to be working with them.

batteryone

Wholesale Order Form support was very helpful and accommodating in meeting all my business's needs. The team was extremely helpful. Quick Responses. I definitely recommend this app!!!

The Roots Products

Really easy to use app, but the best part has to be the responsive and above-and-beyond level of support! They haven't hesitated to meet all of my (very specific and finicky) needs! So glad I found this app and I can't wait to put it to use.

B2B The Dharma Door

If you are looking for an elegant solution to enabling your wholesale customers an online order form, look no further. We have a fairly extensive product selection. With this app our wholesale customers can quickly add products or reorder all from one screen. It makes wholesale ordering much more efficient for our partners. What sets the app apart though is how great the team's customer service is. If you have any questions they are quick to respond and help.

Tourne-Sol

We set up Wholesale Pricing Discount, Wholesale Order Form and Wholesale Lock Manager so that we could offer a solid wholesale experience to our clients. This has been phenomenal. I'm impressed how well they work together. There were a few tiny bugs but after contacting support, they were fixed immediately. I am very happy with this!

Kroop's Wholesale

Most of our wholesale customers know what they want to order so they just want to get in, quickly choose the products and quantities, and be finished. This app takes care of that exactly. Recently, they added the option to instantly pull up previous orders and populate the order form which makes it even easier. Integrates seamlessly with their other apps.

Flatout Apparel Inc.

I've been using wholesale apps for a few years now. Extremely happy with the customer service, and how quickly they get back to customers!

SERENADA

This app works perfectly, looks great and very easy to use. Support by Adil was great too, with manual customisation and translations!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17