Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Seth Gold

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

Claude Japan

Very useful app! Combined with the other apps by the same developer, our site now has all the functionalities that we need to give our wholesale customers a carefree and very user-friendly experience. Support has been quick and very accommodating.

Nio Teas

Piece of garbage. Do not buy! As soon as you install this app it will take over your entire storefront and make it look terrible. There is no option to customize it and their customer service is conveniently offline. I thought the FAQs would provide some help but it is just an opportunity for them to sell more products. Very disappointed.

Mantelmountdealersite

These guys build terrific, problem-solving apps, but their customer service is even better. They really go the extra mile to do all the extras for you and your business. REALLY impressed. I use both their one page form app and also their wholesale pricing app. Happy I found them!

Matsuru Canada

Love this app. It makes wholesale ordering much quicker and more organized.

I also have the other Wholesale app from the same developer. And I am super happy with both!

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Silverfoot

Using this app for a couple of months now and it works amazing for our business! Customers love it! It is so quick and easy for customers to do an order. This app along with the Wholesale pricing discount app and wholesale lock manager app finally provide a proper solution for doing wholesale and retail on the same site. Seth and Tejas are great to work with and were very knowledgable and responsive on integrating the apps so everything ran seamlessly. First class!

M4tec

Superb app with a great support team behind it. Massive help to customers looking to buy in bulk.

Cosmeticosalpormayor

Recently installed this app and ran into a few problems. I contacted support, and they were able to fix everything within a day. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Wish more developers were like them. Rolling out this same app on 2 other sites I run. Great job guys! Thank you Tejas and Seth.

www.cosmeticosalpormayor.com

Carcareboy Com

very useful wholesale tool for shopify store. the wholesale app and single page order form work perfect together. the App's team respond fast as well. they fix all my issues in 24 hours after receiving my email. very fast. 6 star review approved!!! www.mjjc.com

Wholesale Petalandpins

Updated: I needed a bit of custom coding to hide my order form from non-logged in customers and Seth and Tejas implemented it for me quickly and painlessly for a very reasonable price. Very happy!

This app provided exactly what I needed for my wholesale website - an easy way for customers to quickly order multiple products and while enforcing minimums. Seth, Tejas and Maria were helpful and quickly resolved a minor but important issue with my theme. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7