Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

La Petite Ourse

My retailers are really happy to create huge orders in minutes. The support team here is also really devoted. Great app. Not yet multilingual, but I'm hoping we'll get there soon.

Northeast Industrial Supply

The app works very well and the support was fast to solve my problems if you are looking for a reorder app this is the one...

Blue Rock Custom Tackle

Easy to use and helps customers greatly with quick ordering. The re-order feature is a great addition.

AIR Distro

The Wholesale Order Form works great for us and makes life easier for our customers. In addition to that, the support from Adil was great! Adil provided a fast and friendly response to resolve an issue for us. Thanks Adil!

House of Monroe

I cannot say enough good about the Support team - Spectacular, fast, efficient, and very helpful. Thank you so much you have delivered and made my task so much easier. Great app and highly recommend !!!

American Athletic

the app works very good and the support was fast to solve my problems, if you are looking for a reorder app this is the one...

Bilder

Great customer service, they are always willing to help us when we need it and the response time is incredibly short

French Bull

Well done. Straightforward configuration resulting in a great wholesale solution. Great support, too.

SupremeGameGear

The app works perfectly with our website and allows us to showcase the products on a single page for our wholesale portal. Customer service is excellent and always answer promptly!

Neat®

What A SHAME....
Manipulative payment methods for every single add on which is supposed to be on an app that provides wholesale reports , otherwise what's the use of a wholesale report when you can't apply discounts, they make you pay for the app, then charge you for everything needed, 12$ becomes 24 and then add another 19$ ( with limited options as well) so you have to pay even more for you to get the package, as if 19 $ is not enough...to more and more till you reach a budget of more than 60$ and even more. then comes lock manger , preorder blah blah blah....Very cheap and misleading way to gain customers. will def uninstall and look for a better app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15