Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Seth Gold

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

GoldSnaffle

it wasnt what i needed, yet customer service is excellent!
seth was super understanding and patiente, replied my email straight away and arranged a video conferance to help me and figured out the app wasnt exactly what i was looking for! thank you for your help

Tracmaster Ltd

We are using this app to make ordering spare parts easier for our customers and it's been great so far. The support that Tejas has provided has been outstanding too. We're really pleased and would recommend both the app and the support team. Superb.

Nahm Industries

It was easy to install, great tech support and they even made a small customization we requested within 24 hours and for a very fair price. These guys have been awesome to work with.

Smart Alex

I used this product to customize the shopping page as there was a product that was required against every purchase. The team at Wholesale Order was very diligent to make this happen. I am quite impressed with their ability to respond and understand the issue.

pc-09

We've used Wholesale Order form on our B2B store and have been extremely satisfied with the functionality of the app. The team have been great at replying to emails and we have had some customisation done to tweak the appearance to suit our specific needs as well as adding the stock availability. Overall it has been a pleasure dealing with Wholesale Order form.

Buckle-Down Wholesale

Currently using for wholesale website, we have small incompatibilities with our team but the support was able to fix in a timely manner. 100% recommended.

tiltsmarthome-wholesale

Seth & Tejas have been exceptional to work with. We had a lot of questions and they listened and helped us make it to what we needed. We love how simple the single page order form is for customers to place orders. 10/10 would recommend!

Wonder Flavours

Fantastic app with very friendly (albeit sometimes slow) customer service. I've tried similar apps and I really believe this is the best option. It really is well done. I love the realtime search and the easy of use. I had one important issue with the functionality of the app which has now been resolved. I still have two small gripes, one is the ability to add a page title not only for aesthetic purposes but for SEO as well (I made a workaround for the time being). The other is more of a feature request, so that doesn't warrant any criticism. I'm told both are being worked on, so I'm happy. I definitely recommend this app. :)

Update: Both "gripes" have been taken care of! I'd give an extra star, but I had already given 5 stars.

Valor Distributions

Fantastic App, exactly what we are looking for! Also great customer service, super fast response time, and very fast to help me fix issues I had!

Claude Japan

Very useful app! Combined with the other apps by the same developer, our site now has all the functionalities that we need to give our wholesale customers a carefree and very user-friendly experience. Support has been quick and very accommodating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8