Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

CurarCBDOil

This app is completely awesome, it makes Wholesale ordering a breeze for both our internal team and for our clients. We use this app along with Wholesale Pricing Discount and Wholesale Lock Manager from Wholesale Helper and highly recommend this set of apps to anyone who has Discount pricing needs. It truly is the best all around solution for adding a Wholesale Portal to your Shopify Store. Easy to use, Affordable, with Fantastic Tech Support. Jawad is always quick to respond and provide us with solutions, answers or customization options whenever we need it. Overall, very satisfied with this App!

Druids Garden

This is the perfect addition to the Wholesale Pricing Discount app and makes it super quick and easy for my customers and wholesalers to order and re-order, the support team are amazing and customised the apps perfectly for our site https://druids.garden

LURE Essentials

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support deserves 5 stars too!

AffinityBands

The app works well & easy to navigate. The support is very responsive and helpful. They get back to you quickly.

Great Basin Coffee Company

This app is great! We have the 1-page order form available to all our customers, but its main goal was to make ordering easier for our wholesale partners. It integrates perfectly with the other apps that Seth Gold offers, and it is very easy to manipulate what is showing.

Incredible customer support as well! No constructive feedback to give at this time.

Little Unicorn Wholesale

We use to this app to help us create a wholesale version of our site and it works perfectly! I love that it integrates with all of the other apps they create. We use Pre-Order Helper, Wholesale Lock Manager, Wholesale Order Form, and Wholesale Pricing Discount and we love them all! Customer service is also top notch, if I ever have a problem they are very responsive and always willing to help!

Shupaca

Works great. Developers are very helpful and have assited as needed. I would recommend to others!!!

Global CBD Oil

Excellent App! Easy to set up, easy to use, easy for our customers to use. This is a very elegant solution that makes life easier for us and our clients!

ZEITBIKE

No complaints at all, rather hundreds of thumbs up for those guys.
This app does something so simple fast and smooth that we put all other efforts to solve this problem aside and went full blown w Seth's apps. He is so responsive, it's unbelievable. We rate his app: Absolutely fantastic!

July 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words Fritz and Faye :)

C2 Wireless

Very happy with all the help i got. All my questions were answered before I installed the app. I researched all the apps for doing this and this was by far the best. Quick customer response times too which was very helpful. Thanks again.

July 5, 2019