Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

The Cannabis Company

Great app, You can showcase products quickly for the users. Very Impressed with the Support as they are responsive and helpful.

FarggiMenorquina

Good app and really easy to use.
Also, it allows to work with products from different ways.
Very advisable.

prime-to

This app is exactly what I needed! And with the flexibility and support of Jawad, things worked out for my site. If you're looking to make a quick and easy form for your customers, this App is worth checking out.

YAMYAY DISTRO

The app works perfectly thanks to Jawad for the help!!!! he really help me a lot to use this app, and the other apps Wholesale helper have !

HollyPapercuts

Support for this app is outstanding—patient, conscientious and they follow up and are accessible. They worked with me to make sure issues were resolved. The order form generates immediately and is clean and straightforward in its design. The form populates with items from the store seamlessly and works with their discount pricing app.
Having the reorder form is an additional and very helpful customer service feature.

Liquid Planet

The app works perfectly with our website and allows us to showcase the products on a single page for our wholesale portal. Customer service is excellent and always answer promptly!

BSG Auto Glass SA

Great app, has every feature I require and support is quick and very helpful with request for customization etc, special thanks to Jawad Arshad, got my request done there and then.

Pretty Kiwi

Great App... This will definitely make easier for my customers to make wholesale orders from a single page, rather than exploring the whole site.

Old-Trapper-Wholesale

We're using this app in conjunction with some other wholesale apps and overall the experience has been going very well. Jawad and the rest of his team have been incredibly helpful!

Live Botanical

Great app, You can showcase products quickly for the users (Wholesaelrs). Very Impressed with the Support as they are always responsive and helpful.