Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

FarggiMenorquina

Good app and really easy to use.
Also, it allows to work with products from different ways.
Very advisable.

prime-to

This app is exactly what I needed! And with the flexibility and support of Jawad, things worked out for my site. If you're looking to make a quick and easy form for your customers, this App is worth checking out.

BSG Auto Glass SA

Great app, has every feature I require and support is quick and very helpful with request for customization etc, special thanks to Jawad Arshad, got my request done there and then.

Old-Trapper-Wholesale

We're using this app in conjunction with some other wholesale apps and overall the experience has been going very well. Jawad and the rest of his team have been incredibly helpful!

Mode & Affaire

Amazing help from Ajay and the team! Helped with initial integration of the app and ongoing questions I've had. Great app!

Bawbags

This is the second app we have used with these guys and once again the support couldn't have been better! Very quick to respond and sorted out a minor issue on my site in a few minutes. The app solves a number of problems we had with B2B ordering.

Phambili Food and Drink

Support is slow and we often wait for 30minutes to even receive a response.
It appears support is subcontracted and the attitude of support staff show a lack of interest in resolving matters. (Jawad Arshad)

Feedback is promised but never provided.

'Select Product Category' in the top bar can't be sorted manually. It automatically sorts A-Z. We have +120 Collection to Select from.

We run a large Food and Drink store ±3 500 products and our main line of business is Fresh Produce.

Due to A-Z listing, we can't list our highest rated collections at the top of the drop-down and lowest-selling collections at the bottom of the dropdown.

I requested for the Order form app Columns to be adjusted, received no feedback, this can't be done with the 'Customize Store Forefront' options.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

Taisetsu Coffee

Firstly, the app itself is simple in design and concept. Just what I need. The majority of my customers are wholesale and this app allows them to simply fill up their carts from a long list of products without having to go through the 'front end' as it were each time. I am based in Japan and wanted to add in my own translations, would be perfect if there was a space to edit in the back end without opening the code but I contacted support and they made it happen. A few glitches along the way but they came back each time, happy to help....emails and a skype call to get it fixed. Great customer service. We finally got it all going on New Year's Eve 2019. So I am ready to hit the ground running in the new year! Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend this app. Does what it says on the tin!

Alabama Wholesale Socks

Searched Shopify and found this app to work perfectly. Their support also helps to install app in the theme.