Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

dryrobeb2b

Great app. The team provide a speedy support. They also offer customisation at a very reasonable price and are very accommodating.

Savage Barbell Apparel

Fantastic app to help our wholesale orders get through it MUCH faster and easier. Big orders would take several hours. Using this app cuts it down to minutes. Plus, Seth and the support team are awesome - and FAST!

Arise.Bio

Seth and his team are amazing, great support, Must use any and all of his products, top of the line. I will use him for life

Nahm Industries

It was easy to install, great tech support and they even made a small customization we requested within 24 hours and for a very fair price. These guys have been awesome to work with.

Valor Distributions

Fantastic App, exactly what we are looking for! Also great customer service, super fast response time, and very fast to help me fix issues I had!

Mantelmountdealersite

These guys build terrific, problem-solving apps, but their customer service is even better. They really go the extra mile to do all the extras for you and your business. REALLY impressed. I use both their one page form app and also their wholesale pricing app. Happy I found them!

Silverfoot

Using this app for a couple of months now and it works amazing for our business! Customers love it! It is so quick and easy for customers to do an order. This app along with the Wholesale pricing discount app and wholesale lock manager app finally provide a proper solution for doing wholesale and retail on the same site. Seth and Tejas are great to work with and were very knowledgable and responsive on integrating the apps so everything ran seamlessly. First class!

M4tec

Superb app with a great support team behind it. Massive help to customers looking to buy in bulk.

Cosmeticosalpormayor

Recently installed this app and ran into a few problems. I contacted support, and they were able to fix everything within a day. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Wish more developers were like them. Rolling out this same app on 2 other sites I run. Great job guys! Thank you Tejas and Seth.

www.cosmeticosalpormayor.com

Carcareboy Com

very useful wholesale tool for shopify store.
the wholesale app and single page order form work perfect together.
the App's team respond fast as well.
they fix all my issues in 24 hours after receiving my email. very fast.
6 star review approved!!!
www.mjjc.com