Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

Post Art 2017 Limited

Awesome work. A valued wholesale client gave negative feedback on our site about clunky ordering process. I found the Single Page order add-on quickly and installed it. Showed the client within 1/2 hour and she was WAY impressed. The guys then did some specific tweaks to the add-on for us and also to our cart - very quick and super responsive - will now be promoting this great new function in our next client newsletter. Thanks Seth and Tejas!

Ufc Gym

The app is running better than what I thought, and I give credit to the work your people did. I will recommend your product to others in the future, and of course I will return when my app needs maintenance. Your customer service is the best.
Satisfied customer - Mike

Auswrap

Easy to use and works as described. Support were fast to answer any of my questions and some minor tweaks. Very happy!

Juicebeauty Dev

This app is amazing. It is exactly what they advertised, and the customer support team is on top of everything. The few areas that we needed customization were all set up within 24 hours. Would definitely recommend to friend!

Tulster Dealers

These guys are lighting fast!! With our online business we strive hard to beat the clock to answer a customer back or resolve an issue. It seems rare to find other like-minded companies. I had a small change to the Single Page Order form and sent an email requesting some help - not only did I receive an email back super quick, but a timeline on when they could tweak the app. They were able to make the change I needed and exceeded my expectations by beating the timeline they gave me -- under promise and alway over deliver! I love it - you guys keep up the great work!

Jade Herbs

Have given us good support thus far, with quick response to issues and questions which we had.
I wholeheartedly recommend.

B2b Kchilites Com

Quick to respond, thorough in execution. Can't complain.

We have not launched our site yet so I can't speak for the app itself until later!

Mia Food

Seth and Tejas were without a doubt the most hardworking and responsive developers I've ever worked with. The implementation of the app was not without a lot of challenges, but they took it in strides and did a lot of custom tweaks along the way to make the app work properly. Can't thank you enough for your effort and all the best to many successes!

Jenks Hatchery Inc

Seth did a great job setting up our order form. We needed some custom formatting for displaying available inventory, and he did a great job working to get that done. We are very happy with the app, and know that our wholesale customers will be as well, once our new site launches in December. Would highly recommend, and will be looking to Seth and his team again in the future.

Swak Dev2

great app - great support - these guys are awesome!!