Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Order Form - bulk order in seconds

Mia Food

Seth and Tejas were without a doubt the most hardworking and responsive developers I've ever worked with. The implementation of the app was not without a lot of challenges, but they took it in strides and did a lot of custom tweaks along the way to make the app work properly. Can't thank you enough for your effort and all the best to many successes!

Jenks Hatchery Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Seth did a great job setting up our order form. We needed some custom formatting for displaying available inventory, and he did a great job working to get that done. We are very happy with the app, and know that our wholesale customers will be as well, once our new site launches in December. Would highly recommend, and will be looking to Seth and his team again in the future.

Swak Dev2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

great app - great support - these guys are awesome!!

Blueseventy Bulk Orders

Time spent using app About 1 month

We're really happy with the App - its let us build the right wholesale solution for our business.

We needed a little customization, and it was done promptly with great support and communication.

I highly recommend the App!

Popsocket Samples

Seth and his team have been great in not only helping implement the form (which is a great addition to our store and have had customers rave about it), but also helping us provide customizations for a reasonable price, all with great, fast. and friendly service.

Highly recommend the product to anyone looking to boost customer satisfaction.

Kirikipress

Works great and excellent customer service - they were able to set it up in conjunction with Locksmith to do exactly what I needed it to do. Thanks!

Amplis

Very good app and easy to use.
Seth and his team are very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended.

Lotuswei Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support team is responsive and app works

Infusionz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Seth and the Team were very very helpful. I would highly recommend this app both for it's functionality and the customer service is A++. I will continue and follow their Team for new Apps and integrations with my Store. Thanks!!

Yesterdays Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Working with Seth and his team was so easy. They are very responsive and very helpful. I would recommend this app and this team any day. Thank you so much again.