Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Carcareboy Com

very useful wholesale tool for shopify store.
the wholesale app and single page order form work perfect together.
the App's team respond fast as well.
they fix all my issues in 24 hours after receiving my email. very fast.
6 star review approved!!!
www.mjjc.com

Wholesale Petalandpins

Updated: I needed a bit of custom coding to hide my order form from non-logged in customers and Seth and Tejas implemented it for me quickly and painlessly for a very reasonable price. Very happy!

This app provided exactly what I needed for my wholesale website - an easy way for customers to quickly order multiple products and while enforcing minimums.
Seth, Tejas and Maria were helpful and quickly resolved a minor but important issue with my theme. Recommended.

Toptac International

Ideal for wholesale bulk ordering of multiple variants.
Very good support during install
Also had some customisation done, support and work was very good.

Blade Tech Holsters

Best customer support experience I have had with a shopify app. Their team always responds quickly and was able to work with our complex theme and wholesale options. Highly recommended if you need a bulk order page with custom options.

Custom Ill Apparel

Fast and reliable customer service. Cant wait for the wholesale pricing app!

Modern Basic Usa

Solid app. The support second to none. Very responsive and was able to resolve a problem for me very quickly. Highly recommended.

G And G Organics

Very responsive. Gave access to developer to fix loading issue and it was done timely! Highly recommend this app.

Madstyleshop

Incredible app! Been looking for a solution like this for our online wholesale shoppers for 2+ years now. Seth & Tejas offer incredible support and are very response. HIGHLY recommend!

Fresh Baby

Seth and Tejas were awesome to work with. We had numerous customization needs and they worked with us on all of our requests. They were great communicators and all correspondence was timely. They were able to answer our questions. All of the work we asked them to do was done quickly and for a reasonable fee. We’ve worked with several developers and found Seth and Tejas to be top notch.

Testxtreme

Quick response to my questions even though we are different time zones. Easy to apply instructions and good assistance with recommending another feature. Thanks guys!