Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers Can Order Multiple Products From an Order Form!

AMAL AMC

It is easy to use, but it doesn't allow you to make any customisation, 100% worth what it cost

wssurfdogaustralia.com.au

This is the first app I have uploaded that actually worked immediately and was just there on my website ready to use!! I use my shopify store as a wholesale site and it was really annoying for customers to have to go back and forth between products pages to order. Now they can view all the products on one page and select items just like they were ticking off an order form. It looks good too! Seth has been very hands on in checking up on me and even added a small feature which I suggested would be helpful.. I have no hesitation in recommending this app it works beautifully and I think my customers are going to love it!

Longhair Distribution

Amazing app, does exactly what is advertised and more. The developer was extremely helpful in helping us integrated this app with another one that we had installed in our store in a pretty complex pricing scheme environment. If you're looking for a well made Single page order form for your store, this is by far your best choice.

Can't stress enough how far the developer went out of their way to help us make everything work properly. This is the type of customer service that makes us want to spread the word to other customers.

CROSSKIX

EXCELLENT customer support that responds to issues and assistance VERY quickly! Easy to use and set-up. Can't wait to see upgrades!

Bailies Coffee

Fantastic support team, simple and straight-forward app that does what it needs to.

FuzziBunz

Simple, to the point and had great customer service and walk through. Perfect.

Skin Care By Suzie

Working good, Simple set up. Customer support is excellent in responding to issues and feature requests

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next