Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

zeroUV

This will be the first 1 star review we have ever left for an application. We work great with many other organized applications on Shopify. We were approached by the programmers of this application in the beginning stages of their application, and tried to work with them on issues we were having with their software.

Since the very beginning they were slow to fix issues, and the application was not even working properly for the 2-3 months. Please keep in mind during the down time, we were still on their pay subscription. After updates were made, we would provide feedback on what features needed to be modified or added. Each time it we would receive some sort of attitude from the developer.

Technical support was extremely unprofessional and unpleasant to deal with. They definitely have the attitude you owe them every time you ask for support or changes. Eventually we decided to move on as it was just taking too long to get things done.

Before uninstalling the application we noticed many of the features we mentioned were now available and the application was working much better, but still has some bugs and aesthetic issues. But here is the best part. After most of the issues were fixed, their team made us feel we owe it to him to keep the application, that they programmed all the fixes for us. Are you serious? The fixes we mentioned would help your existing clients and future clients when using your product, not just us! I highly doubt they created this application for one single user.

In all, the application is actually better than than before, but I wish you luck with support.

Daphne Lorna

Update for 2019 .
This app is now better than ever!... my customers, especially my wholesale customers, love ordering on our order form. Customers can search by sku, collection, name or description . Seth and Tejas are great to work with!

Just installed this app and we are very pleased ! Installation was easy and Seth was super nice and helped us tweak a couple of things.
Great app and excellent support !

AMAL AMC

It is easy to use, but it doesn't allow you to make any customisation, 100% worth what it cost

wssurfdogaustralia.com.au

This is the first app I have uploaded that actually worked immediately and was just there on my website ready to use!! I use my shopify store as a wholesale site and it was really annoying for customers to have to go back and forth between products pages to order. Now they can view all the products on one page and select items just like they were ticking off an order form. It looks good too! Seth has been very hands on in checking up on me and even added a small feature which I suggested would be helpful.. I have no hesitation in recommending this app it works beautifully and I think my customers are going to love it!

Longhair Distribution

Amazing app, does exactly what is advertised and more. The developer was extremely helpful in helping us integrated this app with another one that we had installed in our store in a pretty complex pricing scheme environment. If you're looking for a well made Single page order form for your store, this is by far your best choice.

Can't stress enough how far the developer went out of their way to help us make everything work properly. This is the type of customer service that makes us want to spread the word to other customers.

CROSSKIX

EXCELLENT customer support that responds to issues and assistance VERY quickly! Easy to use and set-up. Can't wait to see upgrades!

Bailies Coffee

Fantastic support team, simple and straight-forward app that does what it needs to.

FuzziBunz

Simple, to the point and had great customer service and walk through. Perfect.

Skin Care By Suzie

Working good, Simple set up. Customer support is excellent in responding to issues and feature requests

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next