Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Madstyleshop

Incredible app! Been looking for a solution like this for our online wholesale shoppers for 2+ years now. Seth & Tejas offer incredible support and are very response. HIGHLY recommend!

Fresh Baby

Seth and Tejas were awesome to work with. We had numerous customization needs and they worked with us on all of our requests. They were great communicators and all correspondence was timely. They were able to answer our questions. All of the work we asked them to do was done quickly and for a reasonable fee. We’ve worked with several developers and found Seth and Tejas to be top notch.

Testxtreme

Quick response to my questions even though we are different time zones. Easy to apply instructions and good assistance with recommending another feature. Thanks guys!

Wholesale Fctry

Easily the best in breed. I tried them all and this app was hands-down better than the others -- like not even close. We also needed a little fix and the developers did it super-quick and were both proactive and responsive. This is an easy recommendation to make. The app and the developers are both great.

Tactical Gear Junkie Wholesale

Great app for wholesale sites! Makes ordering for my customers quick and easy. Easy to set up and they are quick to respond with theme updates.

Hawkhouse

I don't know if it's possible to like an app more.

Single page order form is the icing on the cake for my wholesale system.

The developers have been quick to respond to queries and have made sure that his app was working AND looked great.

I don't know coding, so I would definitely recommend hiring these guys to tweak the theme to match your site.

My single page order form looks and works great! Don't wait, download now! ;)

UPDATE:
Still the best app for easy wholesaling in all the land. Love it.

I've had multiple compliments that our wholesale system is the easiest to reorder from.

Thanks guys!

Post Art 2017 Limited

Awesome work. A valued wholesale client gave negative feedback on our site about clunky ordering process. I found the Single Page order add-on quickly and installed it. Showed the client within 1/2 hour and she was WAY impressed. The guys then did some specific tweaks to the add-on for us and also to our cart - very quick and super responsive - will now be promoting this great new function in our next client newsletter. Thanks Seth and Tejas!

Ufc Gym

The app is running better than what I thought, and I give credit to the work your people did. I will recommend your product to others in the future, and of course I will return when my app needs maintenance. Your customer service is the best.
Satisfied customer - Mike

Auswrap

Easy to use and works as described. Support were fast to answer any of my questions and some minor tweaks. Very happy!

Juicebeauty Dev

This app is amazing. It is exactly what they advertised, and the customer support team is on top of everything. The few areas that we needed customization were all set up within 24 hours. Would definitely recommend to friend!