Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Ilogear

Great app for our stores and studios to quickly enter their orders. Very flexible and makes everything easy

Collab Distribution

Amazing app and even better support team. Key to any successful app is the team that guides you through any customization you need!

Thesource 3

A great App, simple to install, our wholesale customers love the order form style. Support is fantastic, the Tech team helped me sort out what I thought was an issue with the App - when they discovered it was a problem with my own computer all along!! No issues with the App at all. Great service.
Alice

Ehchocolatier 2

Fast, easy, simple to install, easy for the customers. Technical support has been great!

Choicealpacaproducts Com

WOW! I just set this up yesterday, told my customers and the 1st user said:

Super easy and I spent more because of it! I often would limit my order due to frustration looking for the items and going back and forth. This is a huge improvement!

And I set the thing up in no time. Nicely done folks!

Incrediwear

Fantastic app with great customer service. Very easy to use, and is the perfect way to help customers find the products they're looking for without searching through every product. This is one of the best and most helpful apps I've used so far, and I highly recommend it to all ecommerce shopify users!

Liquidoaustralia

Great app and awesome support. The guys helped me integrate it with both our sites and were easy and fast at communicating. Excellent work!

Ampedliquid

The single page order form is a "must have" for anyone that is offering wholesale. We are using it in conjunction with Supple Apps Wholesale, Membership and BOGO. Support worked quickly and proficiently to integrate the order form with the other apps which required some tweaking to make them all play well together. Over all I'm very pleased with the results. Now our wholesale customers can quickly order the products they need without having to shop like retail customers. A+ guys!

Bubba Blade 2

This team was great to work with, we set this store up for our client and had to get an integration set with Supple Apps Wholesale app, and time was of the essence, and the team over here got us up and running in not time, and even helped us out when we changed our entire order form list. 5 star service all the way around, and great app.

Mission Belt Wholesale

App provides a solid solution to a problem we've been working with for some time. The support staff was incredibly helpful and well-versed! I would certainly recommend this app to all looking for a good solution to quick ordering or a B2B portal.