Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Wonder Flavours

Fantastic app with very friendly (albeit sometimes slow) customer service. I've tried similar apps and I really believe this is the best option. It really is well done. I love the realtime search and the easy of use. I had one important issue with the functionality of the app which has now been resolved. I still have two small gripes, one is the ability to add a page title not only for aesthetic purposes but for SEO as well (I made a workaround for the time being). The other is more of a feature request, so that doesn't warrant any criticism. I'm told both are being worked on, so I'm happy. I definitely recommend this app. :)

Update: Both "gripes" have been taken care of! I'd give an extra star, but I had already given 5 stars.

Valor Distributions

Fantastic App, exactly what we are looking for! Also great customer service, super fast response time, and very fast to help me fix issues I had!

Claude Japan

Very useful app! Combined with the other apps by the same developer, our site now has all the functionalities that we need to give our wholesale customers a carefree and very user-friendly experience. Support has been quick and very accommodating.

Mantelmountdealersite

These guys build terrific, problem-solving apps, but their customer service is even better. They really go the extra mile to do all the extras for you and your business. REALLY impressed. I use both their one page form app and also their wholesale pricing app. Happy I found them!

Matsuru Canada

Love this app. It makes wholesale ordering much quicker and more organized.

I also have the other Wholesale app from the same developer. And I am super happy with both!

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Silverfoot

Using this app for a couple of months now and it works amazing for our business! Customers love it! It is so quick and easy for customers to do an order. This app along with the Wholesale pricing discount app and wholesale lock manager app finally provide a proper solution for doing wholesale and retail on the same site. Seth and Tejas are great to work with and were very knowledgable and responsive on integrating the apps so everything ran seamlessly. First class!

M4tec

Superb app with a great support team behind it. Massive help to customers looking to buy in bulk.

Cosmeticosalpormayor

Recently installed this app and ran into a few problems. I contacted support, and they were able to fix everything within a day. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Wish more developers were like them. Rolling out this same app on 2 other sites I run. Great job guys! Thank you Tejas and Seth.

www.cosmeticosalpormayor.com

Carcareboy Com

very useful wholesale tool for shopify store.
the wholesale app and single page order form work perfect together.
the App's team respond fast as well.
they fix all my issues in 24 hours after receiving my email. very fast.
6 star review approved!!!
www.mjjc.com