Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Order Form - bulk order in seconds

Carcareboy Com

very useful wholesale tool for shopify store.
the wholesale app and single page order form work perfect together.
the App's team respond fast as well.
they fix all my issues in 24 hours after receiving my email. very fast.
6 star review approved!!!
www.mjjc.com

Wholesale Petalandpins

Location Australia

Updated: I needed a bit of custom coding to hide my order form from non-logged in customers and Seth and Tejas implemented it for me quickly and painlessly for a very reasonable price. Very happy!

This app provided exactly what I needed for my wholesale website - an easy way for customers to quickly order multiple products and while enforcing minimums.
Seth, Tejas and Maria were helpful and quickly resolved a minor but important issue with my theme. Recommended.

Toptac International

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ideal for wholesale bulk ordering of multiple variants.
Very good support during install
Also had some customisation done, support and work was very good.

Blade Tech Holsters

Best customer support experience I have had with a shopify app. Their team always responds quickly and was able to work with our complex theme and wholesale options. Highly recommended if you need a bulk order page with custom options.

Fresh Baby

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Seth and Tejas were awesome to work with. We had numerous customization needs and they worked with us on all of our requests. They were great communicators and all correspondence was timely. They were able to answer our questions. All of the work we asked them to do was done quickly and for a reasonable fee. We’ve worked with several developers and found Seth and Tejas to be top notch.

Hawkhouse

I don't know if it's possible to like an app more.

Single page order form is the icing on the cake for my wholesale system.

The developers have been quick to respond to queries and have made sure that his app was working AND looked great.

I don't know coding, so I would definitely recommend hiring these guys to tweak the theme to match your site.

My single page order form looks and works great! Don't wait, download now! ;)

UPDATE:
Still the best app for easy wholesaling in all the land. Love it.

I've had multiple compliments that our wholesale system is the easiest to reorder from.

Thanks guys!

Post Art 2017 Limited

Location New Zealand

Awesome work. A valued wholesale client gave negative feedback on our site about clunky ordering process. I found the Single Page order add-on quickly and installed it. Showed the client within 1/2 hour and she was WAY impressed. The guys then did some specific tweaks to the add-on for us and also to our cart - very quick and super responsive - will now be promoting this great new function in our next client newsletter. Thanks Seth and Tejas!

Ufc Gym

The app is running better than what I thought, and I give credit to the work your people did. I will recommend your product to others in the future, and of course I will return when my app needs maintenance. Your customer service is the best.
Satisfied customer - Mike

Jade Herbs

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Have given us good support thus far, with quick response to issues and questions which we had.
I wholeheartedly recommend.

B2b Kchilites Com

Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer and tech support are quick to respond, thorough in execution. The app works as expected and don't recall having any negative issues.