Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Phambili Food and Drink

Support is slow and we often wait for 30minutes to even receive a response.
It appears support is subcontracted and the attitude of support staff show a lack of interest in resolving matters. (Jawad Arshad)

Feedback is promised but never provided.

'Select Product Category' in the top bar can't be sorted manually. It automatically sorts A-Z. We have +120 Collection to Select from.

We run a large Food and Drink store ±3 500 products and our main line of business is Fresh Produce.

Due to A-Z listing, we can't list our highest rated collections at the top of the drop-down and lowest-selling collections at the bottom of the dropdown.

I requested for the Order form app Columns to be adjusted, received no feedback, this can't be done with the 'Customize Store Forefront' options.

DUNE COFFEE ROASTERS

Great App. Made wholesale ordering so much faster for my customers! I would recommend it. The support is also quick and knowledgeable deserves 5 stars too!

Stadela Baby

Outstanding app and service. The service and integration team is really five stars. response time is very short. Did a screen share with support talked to Jawad and got everything resolved.

Lolablue Living

Extremely happy with this app. All my questions were answered quickly and I appreciate the fast help. Highly recommend. Used for quick ordering for our retail as well as wholesale customers.

BODY100

Outstanding app and service. Jawad is a god. He works quickly, communicated the entire tome and helped me get to know the system.

Taisetsu Coffee

Firstly, the app itself is simple in design and concept. Just what I need. The majority of my customers are wholesale and this app allows them to simply fill up their carts from a long list of products without having to go through the 'front end' as it were each time. I am based in Japan and wanted to add in my own translations, would be perfect if there was a space to edit in the back end without opening the code but I contacted support and they made it happen. A few glitches along the way but they came back each time, happy to help....emails and a skype call to get it fixed. Great customer service. We finally got it all going on New Year's Eve 2019. So I am ready to hit the ground running in the new year! Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend this app. Does what it says on the tin!

Alabama Wholesale Socks

Searched Shopify and found this app to work perfectly. Their support also helps to install app in the theme.

MakerStock

This form was an essential part of making our customer experience super seamless. The team who design and support it are super responsive so you're not left trying to work out anything alone. It would have been nice if it was automatically linked to the wholesale discount app, but the team did that for us very quickly. This is so easy for our customers to use, they love it and will likely order more.

Cartouches Certifiées

The app works well and is incredibly easy to use. We had some unique requirements and the support team was extremely quick to respond and help us by answering questions and even customize items for us for a very cost competitive rate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE APP

BronwenJewelry

We recently launched our site {www.bronwenjewelry.com} and ABSOLUTELY recommend all of the Wholesale Helper Apps. Lock Manager, Pricing Discount and Order Form & Reorder are excellent tools for managing our website and our wholesale channel. The set-up was straightforward, and the App Developer support has been exceptional.