FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Miraposa

It is super easy to set up! I give it a 5 stars for that alone. I just installed it and not sure yet on the results as it was JUST installed and if it will drive traffic. I decided it is worth a shot since no one has bought anything from my site yet and it is fairly new site. This app is free I think if you get the standard package...however, if you want to boost more ads there are three other options which cost more per month. I did not know that until I signed up.

Entermart

So far so good i placed an ad and it has reached people

Angel Express Ltd

So far so good. Although I am hoping to see my page on one of my partner's pages. I have not found one yet. It's easy to use. Simple installation,, I think it's a great idea to help the sales village. Everyone should get a piece of the pie.

Luxuryandme

Just installed but asked to review so I'm sorry this may not be very helpful. I have had two impressions in 30 mins, so far so good.

www.luxuryandme.com

Orna Style

I'm a bit new in the business, but I'd like to say there's a great support team here that helps with everything.

Wizzos Corner Store

Good so far! Easy to set up and manage - hopefully the increased visibility will work!

Think Tropical

Seems like a cool concept. Just getting started with it:
thinktropical.co

Valhalla Shopping

looks fun and promising. i bought 3000 impressions for ranking up with partner stores. lets see how it goes.

Costumes And Customs

Seems good in theory.
Waiting to see analytics of click through rates.
Would be good to show how many times my ad gets shown on others websites.

My store is a costume party store
Www.costumepartyandcosplay.com

Standridge Store

easy to set up, haven't had extra traffic yet but hopeful