FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Urloldoll

Easy to sign up. So I’ll give it a 5 star for that but don’t know what’s going to happen in the long run will give another review in a few days months or weeks

Contour Collections

bye felicia, it was okay......................................

Petites Luxures

Ok ! This is a fake app !! With fake review!! You can pay and 0 Interaction and 0 Click!! Go out of this app ! ( for more somebody go talk you when you write a bad review )

Catchi Store

I need to see how this works, then I will come back and change it

Buy365days

Useless App, Dont have any Regional Option to Select, for which courtiers website only linked to sell my Products. I am In India and here Indian Rupee Expected,,,,than what is the Fun to show ad from EURO/POUND/Dollar Currency, Blunder App.....
Very Sure it will Happen with My Products Also, My Products is showing to That Countries where i dont do Business....Delete It ....

Shop Mens Apparel

This app is TERRIBLE! It is putting ads on my website, and has done absolutely nothing to improve my store! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!!!

Bdsm Collar Store

Update --
2 weeks, and only 3 clicks on over 60 ads available. Ads showing up on my website are from categories I specifically prohibited. Customer service does not answer emails.

Original --
Worthless reviewers. Sixads has you write a five star review before you ever get results.

Jae Stacks

Just installed. Really hoping the app actually helps.

Highland Gold

Just installed, will update when necessary.

Bluecore49

I'll change it when I see the app working.