Sixads ‑ paid advertising

Sixads ‑ paid advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

Gadget-Tec

I downloaded the app and did 3 ads. The first one got rejected, so I pretty much had to make it from scratch. The second also got rejected, but before I could edit it the third also got rejected, causing my ad account to be disabled, I deleted the app and now I can't even use my normal FaceBook account.

January 14, 2021

Hi!
Sorry to hear that. However, please note that your account was disabled because your store is not yet facebook advertising ready: you do not have returns policy, no shipping terms, no legal address, no phone. All this combines and facebook immediately restricts your access to advertising. Same with google and other major ad networks.
Fix these issues thirst and I am sure they will re-enable your account ;)

Best of luck!

Flowers Delight

I advise using another service. Paid them 30$ a month and I am stuck on "Your ads are in review. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours." as my subscription ticks away by a week and still waiting. The support team never replies. Worst service ever.

January 9, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disapointed you.

Will get back to you asap!

Soni Fashion®

All Services Are Paid
An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

January 7, 2021

Hey!

The app might also be used in free mode as an ad exchange ;)

Regards

Miss-Posh

I don't understand why I got pop up ads for other websites on my own website!!! Screenshot and proof: https://easyupload.io/su2did Disgusted ! Thank you for developer update but this is not a response. What response I got on email:
'When in a free mode you participate in the ad exchange and in order to advertise your products you agree on advertising partner products in yours' No, I didn't manually enable popup ads - as I spend 2 seconds on the app and I wouldn't agree to this. There is nowhere in your app permission that is written this..as I wouldn't install it in the first place. Thank you for your time!

January 4, 2021

Hey!

That is exactly how the app works in a free mode. During your session you have turned popup ads to on. Popup ads are set to off by default to all of your users.

Twinkle kids planet

Use less app , they charge money without giving me any service , support team reply to my messages every 1 week . wasting money and time only

January 4, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. However, as kindly pointed out by our customer success manager Anna - your ads were rejected by Facebook. And unfortunately we are not able to see why. Yet you can see it in your Facebook's ad manager, moreover you should have received an email on it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

My Wish Cloud

Installed the add but it got Stuck at 35% loading for whole DAY. I reported to developer but all i got was sales emails. Developer did not resolve the issue for more than 3 days! USELESS!!!!

December 24, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! Sincere apologies for not getting back in time to you.

CEO & Founder

Four Legs Friends

I asked for support and I didn't get it. I asked for it a few days ago and nobody answer. I don,t have any info

RoboCleanerPro

An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

December 12, 2020

Hi!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. However, you have been using our app for only a few minutes, thus I would be very grateful if you could tell me what actually went wrong that it forced you to leave us a 1-star review?

CEO and Founder

Corsettery Authentic Corsets USA

Horrible horrible! I installed this "free app" and didn't like to use it. And uninstalled the same day. Today was charged $95 (!) for this "Free Traffic and Ads by sixads (Uninstalled)"
I strongly recommend you even not to install this. Just a scam.

December 7, 2020

Hi!

We are sincerely sorry to not meeting your needs. As per charge as most of Shopify apps we rely on Shopify charging you on our behalf and that is how it works: regardless if you used the app for a day or a month all the subscription charges you made come with the next Shopify bill.
However, we completely understand the situation and would be happy to refund you. Yet as you have uninstalled the app - the only way to do it is to ping Shopify's support - we will approve the refund for sure.

Have a good day!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Sync Track

I paid and it doesn't let me to select any ad option. It always ask me to select a plan again and again. Waste of time and money.

November 27, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Unsuccessfully tried reaching you via email.
You have encountered a temporary technical glitch. We are very sorry about not meting your immediate needs. Yet we'd be more than happy to welcome you if you believe in second chances ;)

Best of luck in this shopping frenzy!

CEO and Founder