FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Daylily Company

My company is Daylily Company. I'm using to gain some traffic to my website at the moment. I won't be using it forever though.

autoguizmo

Fast set up. Simple and straight forward layout. definitely recommend if you want to bring free flow to your website!

Yor'Addiction

Trying this app out for the first time, sounds like a fair trade for traffic, so I will use for a week and get back.

Lagodesignerwear

This app is great. it works really well and we love it at Lagodesignerwear. super excellent highly recommended

Drip.king.queen

I used this app to increase traffic. so far so good. Still waiting on some conversion, but then again i just started so we will see.

Comprar un SmartPhone

Esta aplicacion es fantastica, facil uso e instalacion. Cuando obtenga resultados volvere a ponerme otra critica

e-Topia!

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO & Founder at sixads

Simpless CO.

This is a great app if you have spent so much time on doing ads all by yourself and just want to cut a little bit of slack!

Neolesure

it seems to be good, i didnt see the results yet but i think if it works it will be perfect.................

CLOUD9 DEVELOPS

I am soooo glad a Shopify guru recommended this app. I have great expectations for a bountiful harvest advertising with them.