FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Evilrpm

Bad APP will damage your traffic dont reccomend ! only will have problems and spam inside your webstore! AWARE!

April 29, 2019

Hello!
Sorry to have disappointed you.
The app is about bringing you traffic rather than damaging it in anyway.
The way the ads look and feel may be easily changed in the 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, you might filter out certain product categories you are not willing to display in your store.
On top of that one might opt out from displaying partner ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.

Gieleh

No straight forward option to uninstall the app or remove it after first time adding it to your store.

April 29, 2019

Hello!
As any official app in Shopify's app store our app may be easily removed via your store's dashboard.

MX T-shirt

I got 163 impressions but no clicks in two weeks with two products. Does not work well. I don't recommend this app!

No Mames

No place to stop the subscription in the app? How do I stop paying for this?
It also didn't get me much traffic

KATIORESSE

Just installed this app, and still waiting to see what it can do as far as my sales are concern. If it does what it says then will not hesitate to give a 5 star.

Audrey & Irene

I used this app to get some traffic for a new Shopify store. At first I was pleased, because I had tried another free ads app that had really lousy content, most of the time, empty boxes showed up on my website - no product! A couple times I chose to pay to boost the ads. Then I got hit with a bill for ads I did not authorize. I was signed up for a monthly program. In my opinion, it was a sneaky change in the formatting. I contacted Shopify, got a refund. My account was supposed to be changed back, so I decided to stick around. I just looked at my credit card bill and I got billed again, for the last 2 months! Pretty upset! Will contact Shopify again and cancel once I get my refund, I would not recommend anyone who does business this way!

Tshirtboost

DON'T USE SIXADS!!!

First of all I've used sixads for 2 months now. only gotten low traffic, even though I bought the most expensive package to get the most out of it. I must admit, I got two sales last month from sixads, both were high risk scams, which uses american people credit card to ship to indoneasia...

They force you now to:

* access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and
physical addresses.

* Manage your Online Store

This includes theme and script tags in your Online Store.

Urloldoll

Easy to sign up. So I’ll give it a 5 star for that but don’t know what’s going to happen in the long run will give another review in a few days months or weeks

Contour Collections

bye felicia, it was okay......................................

Petites Luxures

Ok ! This is a fake app !! With fake review!! You can pay and 0 Interaction and 0 Click!! Go out of this app ! ( for more somebody go talk you when you write a bad review )