FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Catchi Store

I need to see how this works, then I will come back and change it

Buy365days

Useless App, Dont have any Regional Option to Select, for which courtiers website only linked to sell my Products. I am In India and here Indian Rupee Expected,,,,than what is the Fun to show ad from EURO/POUND/Dollar Currency, Blunder App.....
Very Sure it will Happen with My Products Also, My Products is showing to That Countries where i dont do Business....Delete It ....

Shop Mens Apparel

This app is TERRIBLE! It is putting ads on my website, and has done absolutely nothing to improve my store! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!!!

September 19, 2019

Hey!

You are exactly right ;) This app puts ads on your store. That is the whole point of this app - traffic exchange. However, paid users are able to opt out from displaying ads on their stores and buy traffic from others.

Bdsm Collar Store

Update --
2 weeks, and only 3 clicks on over 60 ads available. Ads showing up on my website are from categories I specifically prohibited. Customer service does not answer emails.

Original --
Worthless reviewers. Sixads has you write a five star review before you ever get results.

Jae Stacks

Just installed. Really hoping the app actually helps.

Highland Gold

Just installed, will update when necessary.

Bluecore49

I'll change it when I see the app working.

Learn Yoga At Home

Had to remove app from our store as not suitable products being displayed!

www.learnyogaathome.co.uk

September 19, 2019

Hey!

The issues you had were fixed long time ago. And currently our app users may precisely tune what's displayed in their stores. Moreover, if they choose paid plans they may buy traffic without displaying ads in their stores.

Hype Doll

I Have not used the app yet, I've just installed it. I will adjust my rating after I see if it works for me.

Pipe Down

They made me rate the app before i could even do anything so i dont know if this app is any good