Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Twinkle kids planet

Use less app , they charge money without giving me any service , support team reply to my messages every 1 week . wasting money and time only

January 4, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. However, as kindly pointed out by our customer success manager Anna - your ads were rejected by Facebook. And unfortunately we are not able to see why. Yet you can see it in your Facebook's ad manager, moreover you should have received an email on it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

CEO and Founder at sixads

My Wish Cloud

Installed the add but it got Stuck at 35% loading for whole DAY. I reported to developer but all i got was sales emails. Developer did not resolve the issue for more than 3 days! USELESS!!!!

December 24, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! Sincere apologies for not getting back in time to you.

CEO & Founder

Four Legs Friends

I asked for support and I didn't get it. I asked for it a few days ago and nobody answer. I don,t have any info

RoboCleanerPro

An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

December 12, 2020

Hi!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. However, you have been using our app for only a few minutes, thus I would be very grateful if you could tell me what actually went wrong that it forced you to leave us a 1-star review?

CEO and Founder

Corsettery Authentic Corsets USA

Horrible horrible! I installed this "free app" and didn't like to use it. And uninstalled the same day. Today was charged $95 (!) for this "Free Traffic and Ads by sixads (Uninstalled)"
I strongly recommend you even not to install this. Just a scam.

December 7, 2020

Hi!

We are sincerely sorry to not meeting your needs. As per charge as most of Shopify apps we rely on Shopify charging you on our behalf and that is how it works: regardless if you used the app for a day or a month all the subscription charges you made come with the next Shopify bill.
However, we completely understand the situation and would be happy to refund you. Yet as you have uninstalled the app - the only way to do it is to ping Shopify's support - we will approve the refund for sure.

Have a good day!

Sync Track

I paid and it doesn't let me to select any ad option. It always ask me to select a plan again and again. Waste of time and money.

November 27, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Unsuccessfully tried reaching you via email.
You have encountered a temporary technical glitch. We are very sorry about not meting your immediate needs. Yet we'd be more than happy to welcome you if you believe in second chances ;)

Best of luck in this shopping frenzy!

CEO and Founder

The remedy barn

I would give less of a rating than 1 star tbh. Terrible free ads even worse boosted ads, and in regard to social media ads, you could easily run them yourself with better customer targeting than the app provides. false claims on daily budgets i ended up paying triple what I agreed to in the app.
And to top it all off #terriblecustomerservice, i would most certainly not recommend. Ok I would very much like to retract my statement on Terrible customer service, they did finally resolve my issues and refunded me the full month subscription amount. I'm tempted to give the app another chance!

October 30, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. We have recently redesigned functionality of our app and as it happens with major changes sometimes we get an error or two. However, we are working hard to fix them all.
Thus thanks for your harsh but sincere review. I will make sure to investigate this case and get back to you personaly.

Apologies once again.

Fabio Xavier

I tried the premium package but I didn't see any good on my sales etc
Is taking 48 hours (still counting ) to review my adds ! Waste of money.

October 26, 2020

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately ad review on FB or Google side sometimes takes even longer than 48 hours. The only remedy here is patience.

Tienda ZE!!

No aconsejo a nadie usar esta aplicación pierden el dinero reclame el importe por que no hacen lo que dicen y enciman te reconocen el error y no te reembolsan el dinero.Mucho cuidado!!!.
I do not advise anyone to use this application, they lose money, claim the amount because they do not do what they say and above they recognize the error and do not refund the money.

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately there is not much we can offer in Spanish speaking countries. Over 90% of our traffic comes from the US.
As discussed with you in person - we have resolved the issue already.

Good luck in your eCommerce endvours!

alterbands.com

I currently have the Premium subscription and it literally doesn't work. Barely getting any clicks. Wouldn't recommend at all.

October 8, 2020

Hey!

You have only used sixads for less than a day - give us a bit more time for the system to kick in ;)

Have a good one!