FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

KATIORESSE

Just installed this app, and still waiting to see what it can do as far as my sales are concern. If it does what it says then will not hesitate to give a 5 star.

Audrey & Irene

I used this app to get some traffic for a new Shopify store. At first I was pleased, because I had tried another free ads app that had really lousy content, most of the time, empty boxes showed up on my website - no product! A couple times I chose to pay to boost the ads. Then I got hit with a bill for ads I did not authorize. I was signed up for a monthly program. In my opinion, it was a sneaky change in the formatting. I contacted Shopify, got a refund. My account was supposed to be changed back, so I decided to stick around. I just looked at my credit card bill and I got billed again, for the last 2 months! Pretty upset! Will contact Shopify again and cancel once I get my refund, I would not recommend anyone who does business this way!

Tshirtboost

DON'T USE SIXADS!!!

First of all I've used sixads for 2 months now. only gotten low traffic, even though I bought the most expensive package to get the most out of it. I must admit, I got two sales last month from sixads, both were high risk scams, which uses american people credit card to ship to indoneasia...

They force you now to:

* access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and
physical addresses.

* Manage your Online Store

This includes theme and script tags in your Online Store.

Contour Collections

bye felicia, it was okay......................................

Petites Luxures

Ok ! This is a fake app !! With fake review!! You can pay and 0 Interaction and 0 Click!! Go out of this app ! ( for more somebody go talk you when you write a bad review )

Catchi Store

I need to see how this works, then I will come back and change it

Buy365days

Useless App, Dont have any Regional Option to Select, for which courtiers website only linked to sell my Products. I am In India and here Indian Rupee Expected,,,,than what is the Fun to show ad from EURO/POUND/Dollar Currency, Blunder App.....
Very Sure it will Happen with My Products Also, My Products is showing to That Countries where i dont do Business....Delete It ....

Shop Mens Apparel

This app is TERRIBLE! It is putting ads on my website, and has done absolutely nothing to improve my store! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!!!

September 19, 2019

Hey!

You are exactly right ;) This app puts ads on your store. That is the whole point of this app - traffic exchange. However, paid users are able to opt out from displaying ads on their stores and buy traffic from others.

Bdsm Collar Store

Update --
2 weeks, and only 3 clicks on over 60 ads available. Ads showing up on my website are from categories I specifically prohibited. Customer service does not answer emails.

Original --
Worthless reviewers. Sixads has you write a five star review before you ever get results.

Jae Stacks

Just installed. Really hoping the app actually helps.