FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Chris Lis

Just started the app. Will post review when done. So far really easy to set up.

Dogsmerch Boutique

Just Got the app, looks great now lets see some traffic. Will change rating in 15days.

Knickity Knack

I'll update once I see how it works.

Mas Home Goods

This review pop up request showed up as soon as I finished the configuration of the Sixads App. All I can say at this time is that the configuration was very easy to set up. I liked that it showed me what information was missing for the App. I will post again when I see traffic.

Upoppin

its not what I expected but over all an okay app

Kslabs Store

Nice layout and easy to use/understand. Just started using it so I will write a second review in a few days to let you know how effective this app is for businesses.

Freelancevibe

So far, so good. However, I did request no apparel and one of the items in the lineup is a shirt with the grim reaper on it. Definitely not my clientele.

Adahliah

So far so good. Will give update if this works.

Emer Jones Apparel

I can't really say its bad. But I can say it's not great. I've had 4 clicks..no conversions. I love the idea, however I am a bit sceptical about how well it's implemented. This is in no way a negative review, but I do believe for 4-5 stars, something needs to stand out and do it's job as advertised. I understand that this is advertised as Free, however it isn't as we are advertising for other people. I am not complaining, just pointing that fact out.

Yummylook Com

Just installed this app. So it is still new and I am still getting use to it. Only major or not so major issue is that it did not get all the info from my inventory such as what type of product it is and whether male or female or unisex. So now I have to go through the whole list that I have selected to correct and input the right product info. A bit tedious but I hope my ads will show up and work on bringing in some new potential customers and vice versa on my web store. Giving 3 stars as of right now because it is still so new for my store.