Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

All Good Megamarket

This seems like a nice and easy to use app. I think it would be great if it offered a free trial for more advertisement to help people get started a bit quicker with advertisement and marketing products, then afterwards have a free plan and the paid for plans. I like that it is easy to load and change information and easy to publish the ads with just a button or two.

Barrington Interior Elements

I love the idea but I need a few more features before I can commit to 5 stars for this one. I need to specify product categories and I need to choose partners that make sense for my brand. I'm sticking with it for a while though.

Kiss My Chic Boutique

Trying out the app and will update at a later date.

Chris Lis

Just started the app. Will post review when done. So far really easy to set up.

Dogsmerch Boutique

Just Got the app, looks great now lets see some traffic. Will change rating in 15days.

Knickity Knack

I'll update once I see how it works.

Mas Home Goods

This review pop up request showed up as soon as I finished the configuration of the Sixads App. All I can say at this time is that the configuration was very easy to set up. I liked that it showed me what information was missing for the App. I will post again when I see traffic.

Upoppin

its not what I expected but over all an okay app

Kslabs Store

Nice layout and easy to use/understand. Just started using it so I will write a second review in a few days to let you know how effective this app is for businesses.

Freelancevibe

So far, so good. However, I did request no apparel and one of the items in the lineup is a shirt with the grim reaper on it. Definitely not my clientele.