Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Developer
sixads
4.7
March 1, 2022

First, they will get your money for subscription caz i thought this app might be worth it, Whoever read this review, please save your money and run the ads by your seld, this app does not work, customer support is insanely slow and with no result ( like after long time will reply to you and tell you, team, is investigating this matter ). Again 29 dollars have been paid and gone for caz i was stupid enough to download your app....

Nearby Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 9, 2022

I have sent an urgent message with charges about my ads telling them I want them to stop and I am not able to stop them on their platform I took a screen shot after refreshing it to see if I could turn off Ad for Reaching Prospective Customers but it did not work and so I sent this immediately. The cost was $15... and now it is $26.13 and I refuse to pay tat extra amount. No one has responded as of yet from 5 hours ago. I always have to wait almost 24-48hrs for a response and it is usually very vague.

Iaunna's Bridal
Time spent using app: 3 months
sixads replied January 9, 2022

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I see that all of your campaigns successfully paused. But please bear in mind that Facebook works in a way that even though the campaigns are actually paused, data keeps on coming with a delay i.e. the data you see know might look differently in a few hours.

CEO and founder

December 20, 2021

If you know zero about social media ads it may look reasonable, but normally it's waste of money. They do not optimize post, story etc sizes and using horrible ad content. You can create same quality ads in 5 mins, they don't deserve its price. I used 2 days and charged by them over $40, stay away...

Essentia Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
sixads replied December 21, 2021

Hey!
Thanks for your feedback. However it isin't really accurate. Our campaigns are optimized for conversions and creatives come directly from your product catalogs. And yes indeed we do not do post boosting as simply this isn't effective format.

CEO and founder

November 17, 2021

I used this app but unfortunately, it's not what it promises my 12 years old Facebook Account was disabled as soon as I installed and created the campaign. support is not replying I contacted Facebook and they confirmed that using https://sixads.net/ for creating ads violated their term of use and policy violation. Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation.. stay away from this I am also reporting this to Shopify.

Fleet Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
sixads replied November 17, 2021

Hi, sorry to hear your account got restricted. However, it is important to note, that our app does not have any impact on Facebook's decisions to block accounts, what mainly matters here is your store quality and credibility.
In your particular case I can see multiple issues with your store that could have led to Facebook to block your ad account: 1. It's a dropshipping store 2. aggregated product reviews that 3. you are promoting non existing discounts with count down timers 4. no company address or phone number 5. broken links
Thus my friendly suggestion is to fix these and other issues as regardless what app you are going to use your account will certainly get restricted both on Facebook as well as Google.

CEO and founder of Sixads

September 29, 2021

Hi I installed and uninstalled ur app and was charged $34 even though it was not used kindly refund this money and stop any further charge to this account. I did not find ur app helpful at all

Hanamacoco
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
sixads replied October 5, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to haven't met your needs. The refund was immediately issued.
At the same time I would like to point out that you voluntarily chose to subscribe to our paid plan and decided not to use the app.

All the best!
Romas
CEO and founder at sixads