Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Equilibrium Yoga Hub

Awesome free app! Thank you for providing it to all of us that are just starting out and trying to cut every cost to a minimum. Apps like this make a difference!

Revive Wear

I used this app for size charting and for customer satisfied experience. It was instant with setup, I did not need to do anything. I input all sizes in cm. However I typed conversion of cm in inches in the description table and pressed saved but this did not show under my products. It would be beneficial if we could add picture size guides.

Seven Sharks

This app is extremely helpful/useful, especially since it is free and allows for smaller businesses to get moving. Thanks for this app!

Enalisa

Great App. Easy and simple and use. The Support team is awesome, very kind and fast. Highly recommended.

Preymani

Cool app. Set up instructions were a bit off but I managed to set it up. Very useful. I suspect it's making my site slow though. Developers should please work on that.

PILOTSX

Great app. i really love this app. Recommended this app to get more conversion

Londress

Great app and amazing support team! There might be one or two things that i would like to be included in this app but it's free and works really well with minimum effort. Great stuff.

London Bleu

Size Matters is a great app if you need a size chart for your products. Eastside co also has great tech support. thanks, eastside co keep up the great work.

Youthquake Shoes

We use this app for few days already. It gives us the service we need + a really great, quick and nice support.

awesome.com.ec

Buena, pero al parece inestable ya que n aparece el cuadro de tallas por lo que tengo complicaciones

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30