Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

I NEED GOD

LOVE IT. Works in a seamless, beautiful way. I highly recommend for anyone trying to make their product descriptions look clean and tidy while still holding all the info a customer needs.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review; we're really happy you've found the app helpful. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores!

BiQueen moda mare

L'app funzionava perfettamente fin quando non ho cambiato tema e non riesco più a farla funzionare, non capisco il perchè sto avendo questo problema.

May 26, 2021

Il nostro team di supporto ti contatterà. Saranno in grado di risolvere questo problema.

Grazie!

PowerSportsXpres

The app is great! It was so easy to set up & looks great on my site! Support was also really helpful in helping me customize it to match the theme/colors of my store!

May 26, 2021

Hi - thanks for the review and we're pleased it's adding value to your store!

The Sacred Threads Co

This is a very easy to set up and works really well. However, the best bit was the support. I learn by doing and Amrinder was there to help me set up....great customer service wins every time!

May 20, 2021

Hi there

thanks for your review - we're glad Amrinder was able to help and we've passed your feedback to him :)

Regards

Uberto Cantarelli

Buona app esattamente quello che cercavo, semplice da usare e da istallare ottima per mio negozio di abbigliamento

May 19, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione!

ABCD.SE

Excellent and quick service. He customized the app for me within 1/2 day. The app is PERFECT. Highly recommended.

May 13, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the great review!

bodiflux

Really useful free app. Great if charts had some formatting, but as free apps go, this is great. Thx

April 30, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your review! We're glad we could help with your size charts.

kingstonblackmoor

This such a superb solution for multiple size guides. I had some trouble locating the link on my page where I wanted it, but support were fast to respond and sorted it in a few minutes. Excellent app. Excellent support.

April 12, 2021

Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're really pleased you're happy with the app and our support team.

Tante Pose

Had trouble installing it. They helped me within 5 minutes. Works perfect now. Great customer service!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad we could help.

House of Rouse

I found this app was very simple to install, manage and input details, products can be tagged easily too. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Hi

Many thanks for the review - we're glad you found the app so easy to set up and use. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps. Now Back in Stock helps you grow your email database, and contacts customers to let them know when stock becomes available, and Cart Convert is a great way to cross-sell and upsell!

Best regards