Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Seol + Gold

Great app! Really easy to use and the developers were super quick at replying and helping us get set up. Thank you!

Threesixty Clothing

Great little free app to include size guides on your website. The I.T. support is brilliant. Thanks to Louis for all your help with a problem i couldn't solve on my theme..

July 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our app - we're happy it's helped improve your store. Thanks for the great feedback too; we'll be sure to pass it on to Louis.

All the best

You Go Shop

Aplicativo incrível, sem cobranças escondidas e um suporte fantástico. O time do aplicativo me ajudou acessando minha loja e fazendo a tradução do botão para minha loja. Recomendo demais o uso! Obrigado Louis, por fazer o ajuste em minha loja.

Bijou Bodega

Hassle free my A$$, this is not an easy install, it glitches out constantly, importing tables doesnt work so when you try to manually create a table there is no way to add additional fields. Trash

July 17, 2019

Hi - sorry to hear you've not had a good experience with the app. We normally have exceptionally good feedback about Size Matters so we'd like the opportunity to explore further. We have a support team who can assist - they've sent you an email; if you liaise with them they'll be able to get it up and running for you no problem and ensure it is hassle free!

Best

YouMayWear

Fuckin app asfaghwrsthadfgadfgsdhshdhdhshsfhgsfhgsfgsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshgfghfhfhgfbn

July 12, 2019

Hi

As a business that prides itself on excellent customer service, we find reviews like yours extremely frustrating. It's unhelpful, and doesn't give us an opportunity to rectify any issue you may be having. Review ratings are important to us and leaving a one star review that consists of swearing isn't very constructive. We've checked our systems and can't see any record that you've contacted our support team. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

The Prince Webshop

Very easy to install and use, pretty good to assign products and collections, would recommend - and it IS FREE

July 10, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps available in the store.

Royal Rajputana Inc

Really a great app. You can different size chart for different products. They were a few problems during installation but the support received from the app team was wonderful. Really it's a nice app!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad you like it and that our support team were able to resolve your installation issues.

Stylish Portal

App lacks in term of graphics but works great and it's free. Awesome support. Very quick and good answers. No need to exchange 10 emails back-and-forth. Great!

July 9, 2019

Thanks for your positive review of our app and support team! It's very much appreciated and allows us to keep on developing more great apps and software.

LUVEE DOVEE

The app is wonderful! it's easy to use and looks great on my website. I didnt install it properly in the beginning and their customer service is superb (thank you louis!) , stepped in and help me right away. I am truly happy with the app and really recommend it!

July 4, 2019

Hi - thank you for reviewing our app and we're really pleased you're happy with it, and our customer service!

Bebouco

I used this app and it helped me save a precious time adding a size chart to my website. I really recommend

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate the review and are pleased you've found the app to be useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42