4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows for the creation of multiple, customized size charts. It enhances store professionalism and customer experience with clear size guides. The app is reliable, supported by a responsive team, and its integration with product tags is a notable feature. Despite being free, it offers excellent value and improves the aesthetic of product pages.

March 8, 2024

Very impressed with how quick and easy it was to install the app and set up the various size charts. The support team have been incredibly helpful as well. Highly recommend.

Your Skin
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app
April 18, 2023

Congratulations for the app that does what it should, easy to use and very clear.
Thanks to the customer assistance that was fast and precise when we needed it.

Wock Shoes Italia
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied April 18, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're delighted you're happy with it and we'll pass on your kind words to our support team.

Edited September 22, 2022

Their app is efficient and easy to use. I even like the size chart, not too big or little. Thank you Eastside for a job well done.

Crystal Fizzy
About 5 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied December 10, 2021

Ah, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We're glad you're so happy with the app.

December 28, 2021

I've been using this app for a long time now and it's great for me. I've had no issues with it, simple to use, and provides the information that my customers need. Thanks

Sporty Types
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and we're glad you find the app so useful.

September 12, 2022

We have been using this app for quite some time with great success. Recently after changing to a new Shopify theme we experienced some difficulty and I reached out for assistance. I received a prompt and most helpful response. Tech Support quickly solved our problem and got the app working again perfectly! I couldn't be happier and would give this app & company 100 stars if I could! Thank you!!

Her Whole Story
Almost 4 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied September 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We're delighted you;re so happy with the app and our support.

December 13, 2021

ESC it's an amazing app. Intuitive, simple, clean design. Highly recommended, definitely a must have.

The Society Of The Crossed Keys
Over 3 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied December 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! And we're really pleased it's helping to improve your store.

February 8, 2022

I've been using this app for 3 years and I love it! Great customization to seamlessly fit in my store and easy to create/update the charts. Thanks!

Hidden Intimates
Almost 3 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied February 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the great app review :)

February 10, 2021

Overall, Size Matters does delivers on their promises. It might be a small looking feature but it has a dynamic effect on your customer's overall experience on your Shopify store. I had a little issue with the placement of the Size Chart but the support team were very helpful in resolving the issue and making sure that it was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend the app!

Dripside
Over 2 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied February 11, 2021

Hi - thank you so much for the review of our app and support staff. It's really appreciated!

August 3, 2022

Great app with speedy support and simple, clean design. It's exactly what I was looking for and was so glad to find it. 10/10!

Rollick
Over 2 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied August 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate it, glad you've found the app helpful for your store.

Edited April 30, 2021

Really useful free app. Great if charts had some formatting, but as free apps go, this is great. Thx

bodiflux
About 2 years using the app
Eastside Co® replied April 30, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your review! We're glad we could help with your size charts.