4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows efficient creation of tailored size charts. It integrates well with various Shopify themes and offers reliable performance. Merchants value the customization options and automatic linking of size charts to products using tags. Despite being free, it provides high-quality service, with customer support praised for their prompt and helpful responses.

April 18, 2023

Congratulations for the app that does what it should, easy to use and very clear.
Thanks to the customer assistance that was fast and precise when we needed it.

Wock Shoes Italia
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied April 18, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're delighted you're happy with it and we'll pass on your kind words to our support team.

Best

June 28, 2019

Love this app. It integrates super well into our theme, and definitely love how you can create different charts based on the tags!

Ivory Parke
About 5 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied July 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Size Matters - we really appreciate it, and are glad it's working well for you.

Edited September 22, 2022

Their app is efficient and easy to use. I even like the size chart, not too big or little. Thank you Eastside for a job well done.

Crystal Fizzy
About 5 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied December 10, 2021

Ah, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We're glad you're so happy with the app.

Best

May 16, 2019

It's a great a free app for our clothing store. Louis from the customer services team helped us set it up on the website remotely so we just needed to add the charts. All up and running 24 hours later!

REFINED APPAREL
Almost 5 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied May 16, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app and that Louis was able to help you get it up and running! Thanks for the positive review :)

November 28, 2018

Such a great and simple app! Plus the customer support is always helpful if you get stuck in a jam. Would recommend!

Whosits & Whatsits
Almost 5 years using the app
December 18, 2018

Great customer service, they answered my emails and helped me get it properly installed. The app is free and the size charts look nice on my site. Love it!

Living In Love Collection
May 23, 2019

Great app very easy to use and very customizable. I was really happy for the quick response by the support team.

la-stampa.gr
Greece
Elysium Apps replied May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store :)

March 31, 2019

Super easy to install and to use. Everything is good so far. For a free app it gives you a lot of possibilities to explore and be creative.

ramy dog accessories
Greece
Elysium Apps replied April 1, 2019

Thanks for your review, and for using our Size Matters app! We're pleased you're finding it useful and easy to use - that's what we aim for.
Happy selling!

Edited October 30, 2019

Had a problem with size charts populating twice. Louis got right back to me with a fix for the problem. Problem solved. Top notch customer service and app.

PLAYING POLITICS
About 4 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied October 30, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review and kind comments. Glad Louis was able to help!

May 13, 2019

I am so happy to have found this app. It helped me create size charts for the apparel in my store. Once you get the hang of it you can create size charts with ease. Highly recommend.

Created by Grace Designs
About 4 years using the app
Elysium Apps replied May 14, 2019

Thanks for reviewing Size Matters - we appreciate it! Very pleased it's helped enhance your store and we hope it leads to more sales for you.