Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Sunset Road

Awesome app & customer service. They installed the app for me very quickly and no hassle at all. Thanks!!

January 12, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the positive review - we're delighted the app is working so well for you!

Best

Rhonda World

EXCELLENT app, can't believe this is free! If you have a lot of different products it takes some time to get all of the data entry completed, but it's SO worth the time investment! Can't recommend this app enough!

January 8, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for your lovely review of the app - we're pleased you're happy with it and that it's working so well on your store!

LAMARQUE

Great App, it was exactly what I needed for my store to show different size charts for each product. Had a quick question, is there a way to change the "Size Chart" word to something else?

January 5, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review!

You can indeed change the wording - here are the instructions for you to do so:

Best

adinkraprints

Fantastic and easy to use if you import an excel spreadsheet. Best of all, its absolutely free! Thanks for making this app!

January 4, 2021

You're very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review it.

Best regards

J² Studios

Excellent app! Easy to use, works perfectly for making size charts. Love how customizable it is of where the chart can be placed on the page (that takes a little poking around in the theme editor). Best of all, this app is free!

December 22, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're enjoying the app.

Kind regards

Confenix

This app is so simple and so great. No gimmicks! Straightforward and easy to setup, and clean to the customer. Recommended! Would only request a way to change the size guide link text (for example from english to portuguese), and a way to have a backend chart name different from the customer facing chart title. Please do!

December 22, 2020

Thanks for your positive review and for your suggestions to improve the app!

All the best

Prior

I use this app and the customer service is great, it has all my needs and Amrinder has been of great help

December 11, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words about the app and Amrinder, and we're glad the app is working well for you.

GOGROUP

This app is absolutely great , it's easy to use and also the customer support is so helpful. I had problems installing it due to my mistake. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem . Thanks again!

Fierce Fitness Store

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the customer support is brilliant. I had problems installing it but being technologically-challenged the fault was on me. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem right away. Thanks once again!

December 7, 2020

Hi there

Firstly, thank you for the glowing review of the app and our support team, we really appreciate it and we're happy that it's working so well on your store.

Escama Fashion

I highly recommend this application. It is very easy to use and fulfills its purpose of showing a size chart on the product page. Great customer service too.

November 27, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time, it really helps us, and other merchants when they're deciding whether to download the app for themselves.

All the best