Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Gym and Me

Great app. Small and minimalist and yet, so helpful. Doing exactly what I need. I needed some help and Louis was so patient, nice and very helpful. Hope you'll add more features in the future. Thank you, guys. Love it!

January 21, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your review - we're really happy you love the app and we've passed your great feedback on to Louis.

All the best

The Fresh Stuff

Outstanding support, clean and easy to use app and the result is so simple it’s perfect. You shouldn’t need a flashy size guide as it just makes things confusing and this does the job perfect... and it’s free.

Highly recommend you download and give it a try as now we can finally move size guides from our help page to dedicated product pages!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're delighted it's working so well for you. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Victor's Surprise

I tried this app to help me add hassle free size charts to my products, but it's not clear as to how to do this, other than add tags that match, well I tried that and still no size chart even though I saved it.. it's nowhere to be found in my store. HUGE hassle.

January 15, 2020

Hi

It looks like you've pasted the code into the wrong place. Easily resolved, however! Please remember we have a support team for exactly these situations, but they can only help you if you contact them first.

They've sent you an email. Just respond to their message and they'll get the size charts sorted for you, hassle free. Once it's sorted, if you could update your review to reflect that, it would be wonderful.

Convex Fitness

I was in a little need of help to install it prperly to my custom theme. The support team was there in a second to assist. The app works well now and offers the features I was looking for. Thats great. Thank you.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for your review! Glad we could help :)

Targui Tribe

Wonderful app, simple and useful, i really liked it.

Hi there

Thanks for a lovely review!

EGO USA Clothing

I am just starting to create my website and this app has been so helpful. I couldn't figure out how to add it to my products and the team was so quick to respond and help. Amazing!

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving such a glowing review for the app and our support team!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps - they work really well on clothing stores and can help increase sales in a number of ways.

Best

Dr.90's

Size Matters est une superbe application. Toutes personnes voulant utiliser un guide des tailles devraient passer par cette application. De plus le SAV est plus que excellent, je recommande fortement l'ajout de Size Matters.

Merci pour votre avis!

Sincères amitiés

SunPlum

Amazing app and great team support. Also wanted to give a special recognition for Louis who is very professional and helpful while providing timely support. As a result, I highly recommend this app developer and would not hesitate to check out their other apps. So if you are on the fence trying to decide whether to subscribe with this business or not, just go for it...you won't be disappointed. Thanks a lot Eastside Team!

January 7, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for your glowing review of the app, Louis and Eastside Co! We really appreciate it. :)

The Chic Outlet

The app is so slick and makes my size chart look so professional. Thanks to Louis who responded to my issue quickly

January 3, 2020

Thanks for your great review - we've passed your message onto Louis as well.

La'Jon Boutique

This App is not easy to operate deleted right away. So many other apps are better for beginners. I do not recommend this one.

January 3, 2020

We're sorry you weren't able to install the app as easily as you were hoping. We've designed it to be as easy as possible to install the app, plus we have a support team who can help if you get stuck and need assistance.

All the best