Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Chilly Gear

This app is very easy to use. Deserves the five stars the only thing to make this app over the top would be the ability to add pictures of how to measure the clothing rather then a script of how to do it

November 15, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your 5 star review of Size Matters! We really appreciate you taking the time.

My Pets Gate

The best free app. Is there a way I can set the chart to be under the title and not below everything?

November 11, 2019

Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters! Our support team have sent you an email to advise on your question.

Maximum Beauties

Best free app that does exactly what it says. Very fortunate to have this app to use. These apps are beginning to add up to expensive monthly costs. Thank you Eastsideco for making such a great free app available to the community.

Guapa.com.pa

Its really the best free option. You can have multiple charts but you can't change language. For me is Spanish site but still says: size guide

November 6, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! Our support team has now been in touch to advise how you can change the wording. :)

PLAYING POLITICS

Had a problem with size charts populating twice. Louis got right back to me with a fix for the problem. Problem solved. Top notch customer service and app.

October 30, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review and kind comments. Glad Louis was able to help!

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

I like the app but i would like to see international conversion chart templates for shoes, tops , pants and such. I bet everyone else would too and your ratings and following would sky rocket. The other apps dont have this feature and I would love to see it here.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We've passed your recommendations to our apps team.

thehoodieboutique

It's not working how it's supposed to! I have 2 size charts showing up on every product page. It's very frustrating.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! It looks like you inserted the code into your theme twice, hence the size charts showing up twice. However, our support team have emailed you - if you'd like some help, they're ready and waiting so just reply to the email and we'll get the app up and running on your store in no time.

Best

SneakerDayFever

Facilita la convesion para los clientes de las tallas y me es de gran ayuda para mi y para mis empelados

October 28, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario!

SAZ Enterprise

I highly recommend this app to anyone who's just starting up their biz. I understand we need to reduce ops cost so we resort to free apps. But I'd like to emphasize that though this app is FREE, first off, it's very user-friendly. Even anyone who doesn't have coding background (like me) can easily follow their simple instructions. Second, you just have to work with your product tags and this will do the magic! Third, you won't be limited as they've got 3 options to choose from for your size chart layout. Cheers!

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review (and also the detail you've included - I think it is so helpful for other merchants to hear how easy and flexible the app is to use).

LK’s Boutique

I strongly recommend this app to create size chart, it's super easy to use and looks very professional. Their customer service is amazing, when ever I need them I get a response right away and they have been very helpful.
Thank you Size Matters for creating this app!!!

October 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review and don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store!

All the best